Pottermore's new look

Discuss all that is Pottermore in this forum.
Beware: Information may contain spoilers about the website-Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Professors

Pamela Bode
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 258.00

Pottermore's new look

Postby Pamela Bode » March 15th, 2018, 12:03 am

Pottermore has a new look. But this one is much better than the previous one. It is my personal opinion, but maybe this looks better because that one was getting monotonous as I was looking at the same website for a long time? Anyway, what are your reactions...
http://www.pottermore.com

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success not the number of followers ~ Remus John Lupin

Bren
Wizard/Witch
Wizard/Witch
Points on hand: 9,238.00
Pottermore Username: CentaurPatronus2539

Re: Pottermore's new look

Postby Bren » March 15th, 2018, 12:27 pm

I rarely visit the site, they lost me and a lot of others when they took away the games and moments during the major update.
ImageImage
Image Image ImageImageImage

crazyharryfan
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 57.00

Postby crazyharryfan » September 28th, 2018, 7:45 am

Wow, the last time I visited this site, I was 17 and I'm 24. I'm liking the new look. Love how Harry Potter is being "resurrected" again in mainstream media because Fantastic Beasts 2 is about to come out soon.

Pamela Bode
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 258.00

Postby Pamela Bode » October 3rd, 2018, 12:41 am

crazyharryfan wrote:Wow, the last time I visited this site, I was 17 and I'm 24. I'm liking the new look. Love how Harry Potter is being "resurrected" again in mainstream media because Fantastic Beasts 2 is about to come out soon.

You're right. But although I've never seen Pottermore before the major update, I've heard(and read) that it was much better than the new one. Anyway, who cares?!

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success not the number of followers ~ Remus John Lupin

Return to “Pottermore”