Has anyone tried making multiple Pottermore accounts to see differences?

Discuss all that is Pottermore in this forum.
Beware: Information may contain spoilers about the website-Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Professors

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 118.00

Re: Has anyone tried making multiple Pottermore accounts to see differences?

Postby Rosaline55 » November 14th, 2017, 3:36 am

I've tried it again(and deleted the account too) and this time got the same wand, mare as a patronus, Slytherin and Horned Serpent. Its quite strange that each time the wand comes same but none of the others.
ImageImage
-The greatest mistake is the mistake from which we learn nothing.

Draconis Seeker
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 34.00

Postby Draconis Seeker » November 20th, 2017, 10:09 am

I still have my old account from the first Pottermore where I'm was sorted into Gryffindor, Horned Serpent, with a Red Squirrel patronus, and a 10 3/4 inch Hard, Ash/Unicorn Hair wand.

When Pottermore reopened I opened a second account and was sorted into Ravenclaw, Thunderbird, with a Falcon patronus, and a 10 3/4 Hard Redwood/Unicorn Hair wand.

What strikes me is how similar both accounts are. I think the wands stay the same, or very similar, because its based on our physical characteristics that don't change. The choices we make, on the other hand, are affected by our moods at different times and the questions (which are random)that we receive.

Still, they really got me right. I always thought I was a pure Ravenclaw/Horned Serpent, but now I can see that I have a lot of Gryffindor/Thunderbird characteristics as well. And I have been working with Animal Spirit guides for the past few years and both SQUIRREL and FALCON had on my possible spirit guides list, long before they became my Pottermore patronuses. Coincidence? I don't think so :)

"...Nothing to be afraid of, there's courage in there somewhere, I can see it. You're quite a curious one too. Certainly a lot of knowledge bubbling within you, but you feel some things are more important and so do I. With such a caring nature, love of people, and sense of loyalty I'm sure you will find a true home in GRYFFINDOR!!! ~ The Sorting Hat

Dia
Wizengamot Warlock
Wizengamot Warlock
Points on hand: 5,241.50
Pottermore Username: MoonFang207

Postby Dia » November 21st, 2017, 6:32 pm

I was bored a couple days ago waiting for a game to update so I gave it another go. Just for clarity's sake my "true" stats are:

Slytherin
Pudwukie
Aardvark (though I pretend it's a husky like I got on my 2nd try)
Maple wand, phoenix feather core, slightly springy, 13 inches

Anyway, on this new account I got:

Gryffindor
Thunderbird
Blackbird
Maple wand, unicorn hair, pliant

I'm getting so annoyed that I can't even manage to get Slytherin anymore. lol Thunderbird is new. The last two times I've done that I got pudwukie (or whatever it is). Blackbird is nice as is husky and I can see both fitting, honestly. The wands don't seem very different to me. Though I'm doubtful that maple actually suits me as a wand wood but oh whatever. I'm just truly annoyed I keep getting Gryffindor and can't even manage to get Slytherin.
Image Image Image
“I never meant to cause you trouble. And I never meant to do you wrong.
And ah well if I ever caused you trouble. And oh no I never meant to do you harm.” ϟ Image

Pamela Bode
Second Year Student
Second Year Student
Points on hand: 157.00

Postby Pamela Bode » November 22nd, 2017, 6:44 am

Dia wrote:I'm getting so annoyed that I can't even manage to get Slytherin anymore. lol Thunderbird is new. The last two times I've done that I got pudwukie (or whatever it is). Blackbird is nice as is husky and I can see both fitting, honestly. The wands don't seem very different to me. Though I'm doubtful that maple actually suits me as a wand wood but oh whatever. I'm just truly annoyed I keep getting Gryffindor and can't even manage to get Slytherin.

Its almost same with me. I always get Ravenclaw now, its never Gryffindo. Dunno may be people change by time and so do quizzes?! :lol:
The stories we love best do live in us forever, so whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

Return to “Pottermore”