April Fools' Day!!

Gather here at The Hog's Head to discuss whatever off "Pottermore" topic interests you may have. Meet with the other forum members and have a chat at the pub.

Moderator: Professors

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 118.00

April Fools' Day!!

Postby Rosaline55 » October 17th, 2017, 8:29 am

Though its not yet 1st April, I have already started looking out for tricks and jokes to play on my family and friends. I have posted this topic here so that all PFF members can share the tricks that they have played on their families earlier. Here's one I would like to share:
On 1st april evening, when my father returned home from work, I asked him whether he would like to have tea with powdered sugar and showed him a bowlful of that. At first he did not believe me and said that I was tricking him. So I asked him to taste the powder. After tasting, he was confirmed that it was sugar and allowed me to add that into his tea. I went to the kitchen to bring the tea cup and at the same time swapped the sugar bowl with a similar looking one containing salt and asked my father how much to add. He asked to add the whole bowl!! And you can well imagine what happened to him after drinking the tea!

Have you any to share? If yes, then please do.Wish Fred and George were here to suggest some!1 :lol:
ImageImage
-The greatest mistake is the mistake from which we learn nothing.

Caronis Tarrenarm
Second Year Student
Second Year Student
Points on hand: 140.00

Re: April Fools' Day!!

Postby Caronis Tarrenarm » October 18th, 2017, 3:45 am

Did a Google search for funny April Fools pranks. Here's a few you might like to try:

1. Block a computer mouse's sensor with a piece of paper and some tape.

2. Turn someone's iPhone apps into cats.

3. Hide toy snakes around the house.

4. Re-arrange someone's drawers to seriously confuse them when they're half awake in the morning.

5. Make people think their house is infested with giant bugs.

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 118.00

Postby Rosaline55 » October 18th, 2017, 6:49 am

Thanks Caronis, I find the no 1 trick very useful.
ImageImage
-The greatest mistake is the mistake from which we learn nothing.

Nymphadora Brown
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 74.00
Pottermore Username: Narcissa Brown

Postby Nymphadora Brown » October 18th, 2017, 7:03 am

Nice trick Rosaline. I think I will try that out .

I find no 4 trick very funny,Caronis.

Here's a trick I would like to share.
My mother has a pattern lock on her smart phone( I know that pattern :D). I took a screenshot of the lock screen, opened it from the image gallery and handed over the phone to my mom, saying that there was a missed call. The trick worked and she tried again and again to join the dots on the lockscreen screenshot but in vain. I told her of the trick later and wasn't she furious!!
COURAGE DOES NOT ALWAYS ROAR.SOMETIMES COURAGE IS A SMALL VOICE SAYING AT THE END OF THE DAY 'I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW'.
- HUFFLEPUFF

Pamela Bode
Second Year Student
Second Year Student
Points on hand: 157.00

Postby Pamela Bode » October 20th, 2017, 10:14 pm

I find the tricks very interesting! I specially like Nymphadora Brown's one I must say I've done htat before
The stories we love best do live in us forever, so whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

Return to “The Hog's Head”