Looking for an Enesco musical water globe, help?

Gather here at The Hog's Head to discuss whatever off "Pottermore" topic interests you may have. Meet with the other forum members and have a chat at the pub.

Moderator: Professors

greedysoul
Points on hand: 50.00

Looking for an Enesco musical water globe, help?

Postby greedysoul » January 7th, 2017, 9:05 pm

Hi!
So yeah, basically when I was a kid my godmother gave me this Ron Weasley water globe for Christmas, that when you wound it up, it played this music box type tune. I used wind it up and to fall asleep to this tune every night.
Recently, I've been trying to find one again, but they're terribly hard to find. My girlfriend managed to find an old listing for one, and we found that the company that made them was Enesco, and tune that it played was Hungarian Dance No. 5, and here are some photos so you can see what it looks like:

If any of you know anything about this and can help me in anyway, or could point me in the direction of any other pockets of the internet where I might try my luck, I'd be eternally grateful. I've been looking for quite a while now and I'd be absolutely over the moon if I could finally find a replacement.

Hermione Leviosa
Order of Merlin, Second Class
Order of Merlin, Second Class
Points on hand: 335.00
Pottermore Username: DragonProphecy118

Re: Looking for an Enesco musical water globe, help?

Postby Hermione Leviosa » February 12th, 2017, 9:06 pm

Hi Greedysoul. That looks like a cool water globe. I wish I could help you. I hope you find it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage click stamps

domyamaha123
Points on hand: 51.00
Pottermore Username: domyamaha123

Re: Looking for an Enesco musical water globe, help?

Postby domyamaha123 » April 10th, 2017, 12:06 pm

hi i have a brand new one. i have had it in a cupboard for 16 years. this piece is very rare now, the picture you have is the first one ive seen in years.

Return to “The Hog's Head”