[RWP] - Third official meeting of the RWP

Are you a fan of anything? Create or join a club for it here!

Moderator: Professors

Pumpkin
Head of Department
Head of Department
Points on hand: 2,826.68
Pottermore Username: VioletCitrouille5574

Re: [RWP] - Third official meeting of the RWP

Postby Pumpkin » February 9th, 2014, 3:20 am

Spoiler: show

I can resize it if it's too big and change the scroll if you don't like it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Poppy
Head of Department
Head of Department
Points on hand: 9,206.00
Pottermore Username: dragonwing9

Postby Poppy » February 9th, 2014, 3:26 am

Oh wow Pumpkin, that is really good! :D
So I put some people's nicknames and some people's full names, sorry... should we do nicknames or proper names?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Jag17
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 6,817.50
Pottermore Username: noxstorm144

Postby Jag17 » February 9th, 2014, 7:19 am

Oh wow! You guys been busy. Nice work you guys!

The scroll look really nice pumpkin thanks for doing that for us.

Yeah I think it a good idea to send a pm to the members asking them about being in the party. I will work on that later today.

Also I always consider The party chair position as the number two person so do you want it pumpkin? You been with the party for a really long time and you deserve a promotion from party Secretary.

Edit. Here is a sample Pm we can send to all members.
Hello [insert party member name]! This is Jag17 the newly elected leader of the Revolutionary Wizarding Party. In the pass you have expressed interest in our party so this pm is to give you a update on what we have been doing the last few weeks.

We are currently having a meeting here If you want to review the whole meeting viewtopic.php?f=65&t=6296 but in short we want to be organized now. So we have decided to ask all members of our party if they are still interested in our party and if yes what type of position would you like to have. Currently you are listed as a regular member/ head of this department. Do you want to stay in this position or would you like to be more active in our party and become a head of department / or would like like to step aside and become a regular member. If you want to become a head of department please look at this staff list viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1103 and choose 3 departments 1st choice as your top to 3rd choice as the least you will like to have. Don't worry if the department of your choice might already have a person there after a few weeks we will go over everyone choices and see what everyone best fit will be. If you want to stay as a regular member that will be great as well/ If you want to retire from your position and become a regular member that will be fine as well and thank you for being part of the staff and hope to see you around as a regular member. Please reply as soon as possible thank you.
Jag17 leader of the RWP.

What do you guys think a good pm? Just to make sure you understand the / thing won't be in the real pm just different a option depending on what their current position is right now
ImageImage

Poppy
Head of Department
Head of Department

Postby Poppy » February 14th, 2014, 6:42 am

Hope you don't mind Jag, edited it a tiny bit. Not even sure if I made it better so I don't mind if you use yours.

Hello [insert party member name]! This is Jag17 the newly elected leader of the Revolutionary Wizarding Party. In the past you have expressed an interest in our party so this pm is to give you an update on what we have been doing in the last few weeks.

We are currently having a meeting, if you want to review the whole meeting go here: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=6296 . But in short we want to be more organized now. So we have decided to ask all members of our party if they are still interested in our party and if they're what type of position they would like to have. Currently you are listed as a regular member/ head of this department. Do you want to stay in this position or would you like to be more active in our party and become a head of department / or would you like to step aside and become a regular member. If you want to become a head of department please look at this staff list viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1103 and list three departments you would like to lead from your most wanted to your least wanted. Don't worry if the department of your choice already has a head of department, after a few weeks we will go over everyone choices and see what everyones best fit is. If you want to stay as a regular member that will be great as well/ If you want to retire from your position and become a regular member that will be fine as well, thank you for being part of the staff and hope to see you around as a regular member. Please reply as soon as possible thank you.
Jag17 leader of the RWP.

Think we should try and get them out as soon as possible since we are in a bit of a standstill until we know what positions everyone has.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Jag17
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP

Postby Jag17 » February 16th, 2014, 6:34 am

Thanks poppy. I will be sending out the messages some time today to members who are still active on pff.
ImageImage

Poppy
Head of Department
Head of Department

Postby Poppy » February 18th, 2014, 5:20 am

No problem. :) Hopefully some people are interested in becoming active again.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Jag17
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP

Postby Jag17 » March 8th, 2014, 9:28 pm

Ok sorry they haven't been much going on lately but haven't had any real news to tell you guys about the Rwp but I'm happy to announce that we now have a new head of culture! Everyone please welcome Thestral to the leadership team!

Now back to business. Well as I told you guys earlier I sent everyone who are regular members or been inactive members of the party a pm about joining the leadership staff of the RWP and as of right now only 3 people reply back to me one member who wants to stay as a regular member of the party and another member who want to to retire from leadership and Thestral who has join the leadership. So hopefully maybe more members will reply but for now we must continue.

So I think we were talking about getting head of departments to write a description of there department correct? Do you guys still want to do this?

Also thinking if new members will like to join we should get a official application for the first post in the main topic for them to fill out. Not anything to complex of course just some basic information like what department they would like if they want a leadership role and stuff like that.

Ok that all for now! Once again sorry about the delay for this post but hopefully everyone can get back to work for the meeting. Thanks.
ImageImage

Return to “Clubs”