Pureblood Sovereignty Party

Are you a fan of anything? Create or join a club for it here!

Moderator: Professors

Jeanie1914
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 716.26
Pottermore Username: PotionMoon14300

Re: Pureblood Sovereignty Party

Postby Jeanie1914 » May 10th, 2015, 3:58 am

*Jumps backward in her seat as Sunset flickers out of view. Hears Pumpkin's question and answers,* Perhaps to freshen up. *Still studying where Sunset had been sitting moments before.*

'She clearly following Julian... Should I follow? No. I'll just keep an eye on the time. Just in case.'

*Turns to Pumpkin and smiles.*
Watercress sandwiches are an acquired taste, while ribs are... *Eyes Pumpkin's ribs with concealed envy.* well, not.

What's your thoughts on the Wimbourne Wasps. You think they have a shot at the World's Cup? *Makes small talk as she munches on her watercress. Turns towards the direction of the disembodied voice. Mutters,* Homenum Revelio.

Ah, Sunset. Welcome back... Did you find what you were looking for?

*Smiles at Julian as he joins them at the table. Just as she was about to answer Julian's question an explosion occurred from the food table. Covers her head with her hands and ducks under the table. After several seconds without further exploding food she regains her seat and looks around the room.*

Everyone okay? No one hurt?

No Julian, chicken usually don't explode... Not even popcorn chicken pops.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 49.00
Pottermore Username: Scalekey15069

Postby Julian Sebastian » May 10th, 2015, 8:26 am

*still looks a bit rattled, seems to relax some after drinking some wine.

Probably just someone's idea of a prank. Exploding birds from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, most likely...

*leans toward Sunset, speaks quietly*

Was it one of your RWP buddies? I know for sure it wasn't you. You couldn't have placed the bird there in time because you were off having a little walk. *grins slightly malevolently* Oh yes, I know about that. Disillusionment doesn't muffle footsteps. *chuckles softly*
ImageImage

SunsetRose
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 198.00
Pottermore Username: GlowMoon9551

Postby SunsetRose » May 10th, 2015, 2:59 pm

*remembers that she is still invisible and quickly undos the charm :oops:*
Not one of my 'RWP buddies ', for sure - they went daft enough to leave us all here, they would have cleared the RWP members out first. And yes, I was taking a walk, this room sure does get stuffy sometimes. And the fact that I did, indeed, need to go freshen up and visit the restrooms was just an added bonus (I'm actually not lying, I did go to the restrooms on the way back :lol:). *facepalms when she realises that she never cast a footsteps-muffling charm :opharry:*
ImageImage
ImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Julian Sebastian » May 10th, 2015, 3:19 pm

*laughs again as Sunset realizes her mistake. He doesn't for a minute buy her story. 'Why on earth would she disillusion just to go to the lady's room? She's another one I'll have to watch out for.' He thinks. Under the pretense of getting more food, he leaves the table. On the way to the food table he stops briefly by the fireplace, removes from his pocket the film roll he took out of Sunset's camera when he was "surprised" by the exploding chicken, and tosses the film roll into the fire as discretely as possible. He goes on to get more food like nothing happened.*
ImageImage

Riv
Order of Merlin, Third Class
Order of Merlin, Third Class
Points on hand: 22.19
Pottermore Username: WildRiver35
Location: Sneaking around the Ministry on an undercover job from RWP

Postby Riv » May 10th, 2015, 3:27 pm

((OOC: Oh my Merlin you guys are quite amazing. This has gotten so interesting XD I had lots to do this weekend so I couldn't post inbetween. So this will be a longish post now :D))

*As thought, she has been sitting and observing everything. Well, that lip-reading part came out fast, but she'd already bet on it not staying hidden for long. Sparky is one to look out for, she decides as she discreetly levitates some food from the cart to her comfy one-person-couch in the corner she's set herself up in. Since everyone is so engrossed in exchanging notes (as a Slytherin she's naturally already guessed what was written on them), eating incredible amounts of food and suddenly disappearing into thin air (makes a mental note to teach Sunset some subtlety, how did that girl even get into Slytherin like this??), no one seems to notice a few sandwiches flying through the room towards her. She makes another mental note to visit the kitchens later on and thank the house elves for this lovely meal and leave behind a few coins for them.

When Julian goes to freshen himself up, she briefly considers following, but then seeing (or well, not seeing) Sunset follow him she decides against it. Nibbling on her food, well, no, more like munching quietly, she almost chokes on a piece of ham when Pumpkin spits out his ribs after seeing Sunset disappear (never laugh with a full mouth), and right then and there she gets a rather funny idea. Being a Slytherin, she's always up for some "discreet" pranks.

Flicking one finger beside her, she sends out an invisible WWW chicken that replaces the one currently lying on the cart, then levitates the normal one (now invisible) behind her couch and settles in, sniggering without a sound at what is about to come. She doesn't have to wait long, and the reactions are pure hilarity. She has a hard time keeping her laughter stiffled, especially when she hears Sunset's explanation of why it couldn't have been an RWP member. Being in RWP hasn't made her less of a rebel she was once crowned as and she is just as full of pranks of all sorts as the Weasley's once were. So she acts a bit startled just in case anyone glances in her direction, smooths out her robe and continues munching on her ham and cheese sandwich.*

Well, that was one interesting prank, are you sure there aren't any Weasleys lurking around somewhere? *she states to the room, looking perfectly innocent. She doesn't really care if they think she did it, it's not really such a huge thing for her, but it would be interesting to see what happens when they do decide to blame it on her.

Just then she notices Julian throw something into the fireplace, which others seem to have not noticed. A quick spell later the item is in her pocket instead of the fire, replaced by a decoy that burns merrily away as Julian goes back to the food cart, obviously pleased with himself.*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Slytherin ExtraordinaireNo.1 Fan of the Slytherin PrinceEstonian For Life
~Writing ~ Tumblr~

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Julian Sebastian » May 10th, 2015, 6:03 pm

*Sips again on his wine, looks over at Riv, smiles and waves. He was sure he'd caught her glancing in his direction when he had disposed of the film, and he was equally sure she'd used some spell to rescue them from the fire. If he's at all concerned about that, he doesn't show it. He glances over at the still-empty dessert table.*

That's odd. I'd've thought the house elves would've delivered desert by now...
ImageImage

SunsetRose
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby SunsetRose » May 10th, 2015, 11:39 pm

Riv wrote:((OOC: Oh my Merlin you guys are quite amazing. This has gotten so interesting XD I had lots to do this weekend so I couldn't post inbetween. So this will be a longish post now :D))
(makes a mental note to teach Sunset some subtlety, how did that girl even get into Slytherin like this??)[/i]

Why thank you! *bows*
And for the second part... :P

*rolls her eyes when Julian dumps the film into the fire. He honestly thinks I'm that stupid? The film was protected, obviously. Sees Riv 'rescue' the film and winks. Then hears Julian's remark*

Interesting indeed... hopefully they are making our dessert even more delicious! *stomach rumbles* :loltwins:

*loads her now empty plate with 10 more watercress sandwiches XD*
ImageImage
ImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Julian Sebastian » May 11th, 2015, 12:29 am

*Finishes his glass of wine, turns to Sunset.*

Oh well, I'm sure it will be out soon.

*leans in close to Sunset, speaks quietly*

Tell Riv I hope she enjoys the pictures... I trust she's recovered them already? Anyway, hope they look good in a frame or wherever.

*louder, to the table in general*

Okay, desert should have been out by now. I'm gonna duck into the kitchens and see what the hold up is...

*He gets up and walks briskly out of the dining room*
ImageImage

SunsetRose
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby SunsetRose » May 11th, 2015, 12:37 am

Julian Sebastian wrote:*leans in close to Sunset, speaks quietly*

Tell Riv I hope she enjoys the pictures... I trust she's recovered them already? Anyway, hope they look good in a frame or wherever.

Oh don't worry, I will XD

*is slightly suspicious when Julian gets up and leaves 'for the kitchens'*

Don't believe that even for a millisecond :P

*considers following, but quickly brushes it aside*

Considering how that went down last time, no thank you! :D

*finishes off her watercress sandwiches, piles 5 more onto her plate and moves to join Riv over in her nice, secluded corner*

So, Riv, how have things been lately for you? :)
I fail at making conversations XD
ImageImage
ImageImage

Sparky
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 273.44
Pottermore Username: SparksGalleon15849

Postby Sparky » May 11th, 2015, 4:05 am

*it is funny, she muses, that people forget your presence when you don't speak up for awhile. All the better to observe, to collect data, and to listen. Amidst the constant note-passing on our behalf, large consumption of various foods and suddenly disappearing into thin air (tut tut, I guess no one taught our darling ray of Sunshine the subtle art of, well, subtlety XD), there was plenty of time to get a rough character description of each and every person in the room. She doesn't react at all to Julian's 'nature calls' announcement, because she can pick up whenever someone was telling a lie, and Julian sure wasn't. When Sunset returned from her abrupt stroll and said she had gone to 'freshen up', lying vibes swarmed around her. When Pumpkin spilt ribs all over the floor she almost lost her calm, I-don't-exist facade, but instead laughed internally. It was of no surprise to her when the clearly WWW-made 'chicken' exploded, because she had seen the mischievous glint in Riv's eyes and quickly put two-and-two together. She noticed, however, that Julian had snatched Sunset's roll of film from her camera and shook her head - Sunshine was many things, but one thing she is not is stupid! It didn't escape her notice when Riv levitated the film into her pocket and placed a decoy in its place, like she knew she would. They would have to find other means of disposing the film instead. Oh well. After deciding she was rather hungry, she gets up and loads some meat onto her plate as well as a bunch of strawberries and plops down onto a squishy pink giant beanbag happily*
Image Image Image

Return to “Clubs”