Meet Estonia

Pottermore is world wide so please have open discussions from other users from yer country and see how they are progressing in the game. There may be differences with the versions depending on where you live.

Moderator: Professors

Avis
Head of Department
Head of Department
Points on hand: 4,962.00
Pottermore Username: AvisHallow15706

Re: Meet Estonia

Postby Avis » November 3rd, 2012, 5:36 pm

It's so interesting to see where everyone else lives and their culture and history. Thanks for posting this! :D

Also, it's kind of cool that you posted that there are only 4 of you Estonians on here, and all 4 of you are each from a different house!!! lol

Also, I just thought of this.. I live in Pennsylvania in America, and like a year or so ago, I had an Android Smartphone that showed me where my location was. Well, I'm obviously in Pennsylvania, but it was telling me that I was in Tallinn, Estonia. (obviously, my phone was having a brain fart lol) ... At that point, I had never even heard of your country, so, I looked it up, and I learned a little of your country. It is quite fascinating! :D :D

Riv
Order of Merlin, Third Class
Order of Merlin, Third Class
Points on hand: 22.19
Pottermore Username: WildRiver35
Location: Sneaking around the Ministry on an undercover job from RWP

Re: Meet Estonia

Postby Riv » November 4th, 2012, 9:53 am

Thank you! Smartphones really can sometimes mess up bad :lol: But thanks to that people at least learn something about our country ;)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Slytherin ExtraordinaireNo.1 Fan of the Slytherin PrinceEstonian For Life
~Writing ~ Tumblr~

Return to “International Discussion”