Forum bugs

Make your site suggestions here and ask your questions. Thank you for your continued support of the PFF forum!

Moderator: Professors

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,418.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Re: Forum bugs

Postby WolfMoon » March 7th, 2016, 10:42 am

I have just experienced another bug. I won in the lottery and received some PFF points but my name isn't shown in the winning history. It just says "No winner this time".

When I tried to check how many points I received (I was a little confused that I got the message four times, the first at about 6:23pm and the last seven minutes later), I couldn't find any amount transferred to me in the logs.

I know I received the points because I have a few more than before but it's still odd that I can't find it in the logs anymore. And even the last entry in my own winning history is from last year, so it hasn't been updated with my new winnings.

Edit: I've won again (one hour later) and received 168 PFF points. And now it's gone up to 200+ points as if nobody has recently won...

Just got an Error message. I'll try to get it again and post it. Looked like some kind of source code to me.
ImageImageImage

Riverfirebolt
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 882.26
Pottermore Username: RiverFirebolt9905

Re: Forum bugs

Postby Riverfirebolt » April 10th, 2016, 3:11 am

Sorry Wolfmoon, was sure I'd replied to you about this. :oops:

Basically the lottery glitches occasionally. It's a mod added on to the board software, so not sure there is a lot we can do about it.

As long as the glitch is in your favour, don't worry too much.

If you, or anyone else, loses points because of a lottery glitch or doesn't receive points they should have got, just let a mid know we will sort it out for you.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Suggestions and Questions”