What are pff points? And what do they do?

Make your site suggestions here and ask your questions. Thank you for your continued support of the PFF forum!

Moderator: Professors

Smittyurfa
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 2.00
Pottermore Username: Smittyurfa

What are pff points? And what do they do?

Postby Smittyurfa » July 31st, 2016, 12:33 am

I kno pff stands for pottermore fan forum but what are the points and what do they do/what are they used for? :snitch: :snitch:

DawnPumpkin33
Deputy Headmaster - Honorary Member - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - Honorary Member - VIP
Points on hand: 14,759.00
Pottermore Username: DawnPumpkin33

Re: What are pff points? And what do they do?

Postby DawnPumpkin33 » July 31st, 2016, 8:33 am

Hi Smitty, and welcome to PFF!

The points are always one of the first questions we get, so we went ahead and made this PFF points guide.

Basically, when you sign up you get an automatic bank roll of 50 PFF points. Then for each post you make, you earn another point. The only place you will not earn an automatic point is in the game subforums. However, you will earn points for playing said games so it does even out. :D

The points are mostly used for two things: playing the lottery, as outlined in the Points Guide, or purchasing tokens for the Capsule Machine (definitely check that one out - a PFF favourite!!).

You can also donate and transfer points to a friend, or your House, or just store them in Gringotts. All up to you really!

Hopefully between me and the Points Guide, you've gotten a good idea about the points. If you have any other questions, just let me know. :D

Return to “Suggestions and Questions”