Capsule Chatter

Like collecting things? Have a go at the Capsule Machine!
Riverfirebolt
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 882.26
Pottermore Username: RiverFirebolt9905

Re: Capsule Chatter

Postby Riverfirebolt » January 12th, 2016, 1:35 pm

Ok, had no response to this so done it anyway.

Stickied any topic with activity in the last three months, just bear in mind a couple of these will be VIP's who don't log on very often. So it may take a while to get a reply to them.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Postby Little_Tee » January 20th, 2016, 3:19 pm

Riverfirebolt wrote:Ok, had no response to this so done it anyway.

Stickied any topic with activity in the last three months, just bear in mind a couple of these will be VIP's who don't log on very often. So it may take a while to get a reply to them.

Thank you River. I am so sorry that neither I or Ash got back to you about that. We discussed it and reached an agreement but with life and everything we forgot to reply to you. Our bad.

~~~======~~~

You may have heard that with the start of this new year the Capsule Machine will also be bestowing Birthday Capsules; a complimentary Set Token to all regular collectors and a Non-duplicate Token to all VIP collectors; from your birthday you will have four days to redeem your free token (unless you have contacted someone in the capsule team that you will be away during your birthday before hand).

Today, 18th, marks the first known collector's birthday. Congratulations Aspy! You have until the 22nd to redeem your Set Token.

January Birthdays
    18th Aspy - (Collection)
    19th NightRook30697 - (Collection)
    24th KCMarauder - (Collection)

Edit: January 20th
Happy Birthday (again) Rook! :D You are entitled to a free Set Token you can claim anytime up till the 24th.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hermione Leviosa
Order of Merlin, Second Class
Order of Merlin, Second Class
Points on hand: 335.00
Pottermore Username: DragonProphecy118

Postby Hermione Leviosa » February 7th, 2016, 4:46 pm

I would like to use my equalizer token from the VIP Scavenger Hunt please. Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage click stamps

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Postby Little_Tee » February 19th, 2016, 11:55 pm

"Price" Change for The Trading In Barter System

As of yesterday two items in the Regular Member Trade Into the Machine has changed places.

Instead of 4 duplicates bringing you a set capsule it will grant one equalizer capsule, and thusly, 6 duplicates will now grant you a set capsule or a non-duplicate normal capsule. Everything else is the same.

This was an update to help standardize price comparison between trade ins and PFF point token purchases.

~~~======~~~

February Capsule Birthdays

You probably have heard by now that the Capsule Machine will be bestowing Birthday Capsules to collectors on their birthdays. Already four collectors have been given birthday tokens for last month and for the first half of this month. If you are a regular collector, a complimentary Set Token; while, if you're a VIP collector you will have a Non-duplicate Token. All birthday collectors will have four days from your birthday to redeem your free token (unless you have contacted someone in the capsule team that you will be away during your birthday before hand).

February Birthdays
    12th PotionScale - (Collection)
    24th Lyriel - (Collection)
    27th Rhynn - (Collection)

Happy Birthday to Rhynn, PotionScale and Lyriel!

Please double check with someone on the Capsule Team if they have your birthday, so you don't miss out on your free Birthday Token!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jag17
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 6,815.50
Pottermore Username: noxstorm144

Postby Jag17 » March 1st, 2016, 2:16 pm

Hello everyone I know it been busy today with the announcement of cp points! I hope you guys will enjoy this new feature.

But I'm happy to announce we have a new set to release today as well! Call Heroic Hufflepuffs!

Yes I know it will be shocking to find out I'm not in this set lol but I and the rest of the capsule team staff hope you will enjoy this new set! So start collecting today! And be at the lookout for new sets in the coming weeks and months!
ImageImage

Ashdust
Wizard/Witch
Wizard/Witch
Points on hand: 4,018.70
Pottermore Username: AshDust224

Postby Ashdust » April 6th, 2016, 6:16 am

Just want to apologise to everyone for the delay in dealing with Capsule requests.

Both myself and Tee have had things going on in real life and so it has been left to Jag mainly to keep up with the requests, thanks Jag. :D

I am now sort of back and so should be keeping on top of it.

I am working on catching up with VIP capsules and they should all be done this week sometime.

Thanks for your patience everyone.
Image Image
ImageImageImageImage Image

Jag17
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 6,815.50
Pottermore Username: noxstorm144

Postby Jag17 » June 4th, 2016, 7:44 pm

The capsule Team is happy to announce The capsule machine 19th set call Magical items has just been release!

These capsules were made or because of a idea by members for a competition a while ago but didn't make it to a set until now! So start collecting them now!
ImageImage

Riverfirebolt
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 882.26
Pottermore Username: RiverFirebolt9905

Postby Riverfirebolt » July 8th, 2017, 5:53 am

Hi everyone, the more observant of you may have noticed the Capsule Points Reward scheme has vanished...basically it was a great idea (mine :lol: ) but we need a bigger forum for it to work. It may come back in the future...who knows.

We are however hoping to revive the capsule machine, this is something we are working on. In the meantime if anyone has any ideas for it or has any artistic talent and would like to help please let us know.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Capsule Machine”