1. PFF is NOT responsible for the anything which happens between Merchant and Client. We only provide a platform to do business on. Our control ends at (dis)approving topics and posts.
2. Breaking these rules may result in your shop/link being removed from Diagon Alley. Having your shop/link removed in this manner will NOT result in your rent being refunded.
3 a. If you are a regular, active member of the forum, you may sell non-Harry Potter/Pottermore related items (provided it stays within forum rules, so no explicit items and the like). It is up to the moderators to decide if you fall into this category and their word is final.
3 b. If you are NOT a regular, active member of the forum, you may only sell Harry Potter/Pottermore related items. It is up to the moderators to decide if you fall into this category and their word is final.
4. If your topic is to be removed for whichever reason, the topic will be completely deleted, not archived. If you plan to put your shop back up at some point, make sure to keep a copy of the topic's content somewhere private. We do NOT keep copies.
5. You may request your topic to be removed at any time. If this is on or BEFORE the 15th of the month, your rent for that month will be refunded (but not your payment for a sticky or advertisement). If you request this AFTER the 15th of the month, your rent will NOT be refunded.
6. If we suspect you are scamming our users, your shop will be removed immediately and without warning and no rent will be refunded. You will also risk getting banned from the forum.
7. If the moderators decide your shop is not appropriate, they have the right to disapprove or remove your topic. You will receive a notice and your money will be refunded.
8. Ads for the Quibbler will always appear in the issue which is published after your payment is received, provided the Quibbler team can still put it in. If the Quibbler team cannot add it in anymore, your ad wil appear in the following issue.
9. These rules may be changed at any time and without notice. It is your own responsibility to keep checking them regularly.