Staff Changes

The Ministry archives, where all the old announcements, competition and event stuff are kept.

Moderator: Professors

Riverfirebolt
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 882.26
Pottermore Username: RiverFirebolt9905

Staff Changes

Postby Riverfirebolt » June 21st, 2016, 9:14 am

I'm sure everyone knows by now, me Jag and Dani have staged a coup and ousted Rhynn Rhynn has decided to resign from PFF to work on her new site.

I am taking on the role of Headmaster and Dani has agreed to join Jag as a deputy to help out.

We are removing the Team structure for now as although it was a really good idea, at present we just don't feel the forum is big enough to support it.

There are a few changes in the staff that have been going on over the last few days, you have probably all seem them, but thought it was time to make them official.

Hermione has agreed to stay on as a Professor, but due to real life commitments has asked to concentrate primarily on the Gryffindor Common Room, because she has always done such s good job in there we have made an exception to our normal rules and agreed to this. (We have also agreed as Hermione will be primarily a Gryffindor Mod to let her return to red, she still had full mod powers though.)

Ash has agreed to take on a Professor role as well. She will do all the general mod things, but will concentrate in the Slytherin Common Room and the Capsule Machine.

Rook has agreed to stay on running the classes and has a new rank of Class Professor. (With a nice pink colour to go with it.)

Whispers and Biologist have agreed to keep running the Roleplay and will return to the title of Roleplay Moderators.

Thank you to all the staff.

One final thing in recognition of everything Rhynn has done for the forum over the last five years we are making Rhynn an Honourary member of the Forum. Thank you Rhynn the place wouldn't be the same without everything you have put in place over the years.

The new rank images to reflect all these changes will be coming shortly.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Heartrose
Wizengamot Warlock
Wizengamot Warlock
Points on hand: 2,189.17
Pottermore Username: HeartRose25916

Re: Staff Changes

Postby Heartrose » June 30th, 2016, 4:41 am

Congratulations everyone.

Especially Rhynn, if anyone deserves the rank of Honorary member it is definitely you.. :D

Hope to see you around a bit more now, although maybe after the House Cup. :P

Riverfirebolt
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 882.26
Pottermore Username: RiverFirebolt9905

Postby Riverfirebolt » July 7th, 2016, 9:49 am

Bit of an update I'm afraid.

We are sorry to announce that due to the pressures of work and real life Hermione is leaving the staff.

We would like to thank Hermione for everything she has done for the forum over the years. Especially in the Gryffindor Common Room.

Hopefully Hermione you will be able to still come onto the forum regularly and just relax and enjoy yourself without worrying about staff duties.

Jag17
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 6,820.50
Pottermore Username: noxstorm144

Postby Jag17 » July 7th, 2016, 10:20 am

Thanks for all your hard work Hermione! It has been fun working with you.

I hope your job will get better and you can focus more time on your dream to move to Los Angeles!

Hopefully we will still see you around as a regular member since it will be really weird not to see you here since you have been on for almost the whole time I been here as a member.

So Thanks again for all of your hard work. And I wish the best for you.
ImageImage

Cora Ticum
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 11,805.00
Pottermore Username: VineUnicorn20895

Postby Cora Ticum » July 7th, 2016, 10:44 am

I'm very sad to hear this, but I hope Hermione will feel better without the pressure of modding.

Hermione, on top of being a great person I think you have truly been an amazing mod during the time I have been here on the forum and you have done so much work, especially in our Common Room. I hope your life will take a turn for the better soon, and that we will still see you here as a regular member.
The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong. - Laura Ingalls Wilder
ImageImageImage

McKinstry
Sixth Year Student
Sixth Year Student
Points on hand: 400,314.00
Pottermore Username: LumosSun28350

Postby McKinstry » July 7th, 2016, 10:52 am

Hermione has done an amazing job, we really appreciate it.

"Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind."
Henry James

Bren
Wizard/Witch
Wizard/Witch
Points on hand: 9,618.00
Pottermore Username: CentaurPatronus2539

Postby Bren » July 7th, 2016, 10:57 am

Thanks for being a great MoD Hermione :) I do hope you're going to still hang around in the Gryff common room with us.
ImageImage
Image Image ImageImageImage

Jeanie1914
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 716.26
Pottermore Username: PotionMoon14300

Postby Jeanie1914 » July 7th, 2016, 1:50 pm

Life happens. Hope you still stay on as a regular member. It wont be the same here without you Hermione.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Ministry Archives”