Valentines party  [Indexed]

The Ministry archives, where all the old announcements, competition and event stuff are kept.

Moderator: Professors

Gilderoy Lockhart
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Points on hand: 11.00

Re: Valentines party

Postby Gilderoy Lockhart » February 14th, 2016, 5:37 pm

Hello again, everyone. It is I, Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of The Dark Force Defense League and, of course, five time winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award. But I'm of course not here to talk about that

You cannot start a Valentine's Day party without me! Is that Firewhiskey I see? Oh how I would lo- oh, right, Healer Strout says I cannot have any. Do you have any Butterbeer perchance?

Miss KC, no, you cannot set fire to my decorations. Do you not appreciate all the hard work I put into having this place look like my wardrobe?

What game are we playing now? I have a copy of the quiz I gave in my first Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson, that would be great fun!

Jeanie1914
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 716.26
Pottermore Username: PotionMoon14300

Postby Jeanie1914 » February 14th, 2016, 7:52 pm

carefully enters the hall with her seeing aid dog and smiles at Lockhart, but gets distracted by the promise of Firewhiskey

"Hi guys, got any extra for a thirsty witch?"

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Postby Little_Tee » February 15th, 2016, 5:25 pm

*quickly casts several quick drying charms and sighs as her hair becomes like a furry 'electric' ball. Thankfully a hasty braid charm reduced the ill effects, even if she now looks like a certain 1970's space princess. With the terrible weather outside she couldn't really complain with ending up with Princess Leia hair.*

Hey everyone. Sorry I'm late. I brought bake goods though. Cupcakes and cookies.

*putting the several plates of House themed cupcakes and cookies down on a nearby serving table, she goes over and greets Professor Lockhart.*

Hello Professor, sorry it's a bit late but here's a pink Ravenclaw cupcake and a valentine.
Spoiler: show

You haven't seen any other former DADA professors about? Especially ones who love to dress in all black?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Ministry Archives”