Valentine's Messages.  [Indexed]

The Ministry archives, where all the old announcements, competition and event stuff are kept.

Moderator: Professors

Gilderoy Lockhart
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Points on hand: 11.00

Valentine's Messages.  [Indexed]

Postby Gilderoy Lockhart » February 12th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Hello again, everyone. It is I, Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of The Dark Force Defense League and, of course, five time winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award. But I'm of course not here to talk about that.

I am of course here to deliver your Valentine's messages.

Little concerned that none of mine have arrived yet, I can only assume the owls are weighted down with all my cards and so are taking a little longer than usual to reach me.

In the meantime I have a few cute messages for some members of this forum.

I have some messages to various members of the forum, all very nicely put, I am assuming mine will be in the second delivery of these I am expecting later this evening...

Dear Rook,

Happy Valentines day! I'm really happy that you like playing jokes on River or I and everyone else would had never met you and this forum wouldn't be the same without you. So thanks for being a great friend. Hopefully one day we will have that big meet up in Orlando that would be a lot of fun. Anyway I hope you enjoy your day and had some fun.

Dear Thes,

Happy Valentines day! I hope you are having a good day! I know the last two years I sent you pictures of Alcohol drinks at Disney and I was going to do that again but I will follow your new year resolution about drinking less and give you a special non alcohol drink from universal a Flaming moe! Image
I hope you like it! And thanks for being a good friend. It been nice to see you around more often this year.

Dear Riverfirebolt,

Happy Valentines day! I hope you are having a good day!
Thanks for everything you do for the forum I really do appreciate all the hard work you do for the forum. I'm afraid Disney only has two water parks so can't give you another picture of a Disney water park and Wet and wild is closing later this year (Officially own by universal) so that would be sad to give you a picture of that but universal is building a new original water park call volcano bay opening in 2017 so that could be fun. But anyway thanks again for all the help and I hope your 2016 will turn out well.

Dear Dani

Happy Valentines day! I first want to thank you for all the help you had given me the last many months! I really do appreciate it. I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet up the last time you went to Universal but I will do my hardest to go the next time if you go to the Harry potter celebration again next year or if you ever in the area again. Or maybe I will finally get lucky and will be able to tag along on one of your London trips that would be a lot of fun. Well I hope you have a good day and that you had some fun today.

Dear Hermione Leviosa,

Hey Hermione! I hope you are having a good day. Thanks for all the help you had given to PFF over the years I really do appreciate it and I know everyone else does as well.

Dear Heartrose

Happy Valentines day! I hope everything been going well for you and I hope 2016 will be a wonderful year for you and your family. Hopefully we will see you around the forum more often when things calm down for you. Always nice to see you

Dear Ashdust

Happy Valentines Day! I'm sorry to hear you been busy with real life hopefully everything will calm down soon so you will be able to spend more time on PFF! Also I hope you did better then me in your accounting class a year or two ago forgot when you took it. I'm taking my financial accounting class right now it and it is really difficult! Well hopefully you will have a great 2016!

Dear Manuel

Happy valentines day! I know you just join in September and I just really just started to get to know you but you seem like a really nice guy. I wish you luck at university this semester! I hope you will have a nice Valentines day! And hope you had some fun. And hope 2016 will go well and hope you will continue to enjoy your time on the forum.

Dear Little Tee,

Happy Valentines day! First I want to say thanks for all the help you had given to the capsule machine! I know you are really busy with school and now with your broken ankle so I do appreciate all the hard work you do for us here on the forum. I hope school will continue to go well for you! And I wish you a wonderful 2016.

Dear Elena,

Happy Valentines day! I hope you will be able to have some fun today. I want to thank you for all the hard work you do for the VIP part of the forum! I know a lot of people don't see it but I want you to know I really appreciate all the work you put into it! I hope your 2016 will go well.

Dear Netz,

Happy Valentines day! Congratulations again on getting your new job in Denver! I hope you will like it and all the new places and people you will meet. But I know you really want the job in Germany so hopefully that will be coming soon for you! Anyway I hope you have a nice valentines and I wish you a great 2016!

OK, that's all for now, I will be back in a while with some more of your messages, hopefully some of mine will have arrived by then as well.

Gilderoy Lockhart
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch

Re: Valentine's Messages.

Postby Gilderoy Lockhart » February 12th, 2016, 5:37 pm

Hello again, everyone. It is I, Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of The Dark Force Defense League and, of course, five time winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award. But I'm of course not here to talk about that.

I am here to deliver some more of your lovely Valentine's messages. Mine I am sure will arrive in the morning...

Anyway the first message is for a lovely lady and a huge fan of mine, I seem to be signing pictures for her at least twice a week. Happy Valentine's Miss Ashdust. (I assume your owl with my cards has got lost...)

So romantic, I am moved to tears. And I am sure my dear friend Severus will be thrilled you have put his words to such a romantic use.

Now we have part two of the messages for the rest of our members, there must be a part three still to come as mine appears to be missing still. I will be back with those later on no doubt.

Dear Sage,

Happy Valentines day! I hope you are enjoying your senior year of high school! I'm sure by now you know these last few months will go fast so enjoy them! And Congratulations on getting into your top choice college! I hope you will go there since you really want to go but I'm sure you will do well at any school. Anyway hope you will have a nice valentines day and a great 2016!

Dear Lindsay,

Happy Valentines day! Thanks for being a great hufflpuff! It is always nice to talk to you and see you active in the common room! I hope you and your son is doing well. And hope your 2016 will go well and hope you had a nice Valentines day.

Dear Tim,

Happy Valentines day! Thanks for a great member! Always nice to see you and once again nice work on that Monopoly game! I hope you will have a great 2016!

Dear Bren,

Happy Valentlnes day! Thanks for being a nice member! I haven't talk to you as much but I know you are really active around the common room and the rest of the forum! It is always nice to see that. So I hope you will have a nice Valentlnes day! And a great 2016!

Dear Hazel,

Happy Valentlnes day! And welcome back to PFF! It is great to have you back! And Congratulations again on your high school teacher job I hope that will keep going well for you. And I hope I will see you more often around the forum. Hope you have a nice Valentlnes day and a great 2016.

Dear Poppy,

Happy Valentlnes Day! I Hope School Has Been Going Well For You! And Your Judo Is Still Going Well. Hope You Had A Good Valentlnes Day! And Hope 2016 Is A Great Year For You.

Dear Skyye of Ember,

Happy Valentlnes day! I hope everything is going well for you in school! I'm happy even though you are busy now you still have time to visit! I hope you had a good day and I wish you a happy 2016.

Dear Moon,

Happy Valentlnes day! I hope school is going well for you and hope you will continue to come on when you have free time to visit us. Hope you have a great day and a wonderful 2016.

Dear Akiley_Williams,

Happy Valentlnes day! I hope you will have a nice day and it is always nice to see you around the forum! So hope you will continue to come on. Hope you have a good 2016.

Dear KC,

Happy Valentines day! Congratulations again on your engagement! I hope you and your soon to be husband will be happy! I hope you had a nice day! And I hope 2016 will be a great year for you.

Dear Cora Ticum,

Happy Valentines day! I hope you are enjoying the forum! And hoping that you are having a good year so far. Hope you had a good Valentines day!

DearJeanie1914,

Happy Valentines day! You have been a great member since you have join so I'm happy that Tee made you join! I hope you had a good Valentines day and a good 2016!

That's all for now, but never fear I will be back soon to spread a little love and happiness as only I can.

Don't forget there is still time to send me your messages, or if you are brave enough to let your feelings for your friends be known, you may just post them here yourselves.

Gilderoy Lockhart
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch

Postby Gilderoy Lockhart » February 14th, 2016, 6:29 am

The big day is finally here!
I am delivering even more of your lovely Valentine's messages. Mine I am sure will arrive sometime today...

First we have a few kind, lovely words of appreciation for some dear Hufflepuffs.

Dear Elena, Thanks for being a wonderful example of a Hufflepuff! Your hard work on the VIP Forum make it a wonderful place, and you are always so helpful and kind!

Dear Jag, Thanks for being an awesome Deputy Headmaster! You are a true example of a Hufflepuff with all your hard work. You are always so kind and helpful, and PFF wouldn't be the same without you!

Dear River, Thanks for all you do for PFF! You work so hard and put in so much time to bring interesting games and activities to the forums, and you are always so kind and helpful!

Oh, what a great way to start off the day! It is so nice to see appreciation for our badger buddies.

Now, we have a few more proclamations of friendship. You lot are a wonderfully kind bunch, I am so proud to say I am your Professor.

First to River.
Spoiler: show

Says it all really.

Then to Dani

Hopefully we'll get to meet up one day, in the meantime I know you're always there, Thanks.

To Jag

Thanks for being such a good friend and easily one of the nicest people I know.

To Ash

To Manuel

Chat at 3am just wouldn't be the same without you.

To everyone else on PFF...

Thank you all for making me feel so at home and so welcome. :D

No, I am not tearing up...

That's all for now, but I do see some owls in the distance so I expect I will be back soon to spread a little love and happiness as only I can.

Don't forget there is still time to send me your messages, or if you are brave enough to let your feelings for your friends be known, you may just post them here yourselves.

Gilderoy Lockhart
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch

Postby Gilderoy Lockhart » February 14th, 2016, 11:12 am

I am delivering even more of your lovely Valentine's messages. Mine I am sure will arrive sometime today... Yes?

This message deserves its own special delivery. I may have teared up a bit while reading this most wonderful of sentiments. This one goes out to all the wonderful people here on the PFF, so I will say thank you as well to whomever sent this.

I've been a member of PFF for a while now and for various reasons I've not always been that active on the forum, but whenever I come back, you people on the forum, old and new always make me feel so welcome, it truly is like coming home.

So thank you to everyone who has been a part of it over the years, especially to Hagrid and Charm who keep it running for us and to all the amazing mods over the years who have set the tone for the forum and made it the warm welcoming place it still is nearly five years on.

This forum is probably the closest we will ever get to Hogwarts.

I made a little something to show my appreciation...

I, ah, hear Healer Strout calling, yes. No, I'm not crying. I am sparkling, because I am so fabulous. Oh, I do see some more owls in the distance so I expect I will be back soon to spread a little love and happiness as only I can.

HazelMagic
Wizengamot Warlock
Wizengamot Warlock
Points on hand: 15.00
Pottermore Username: HazelMagic207
Location: In the Claw Common Room, knitting and eating popcorn

Postby HazelMagic » February 14th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Thank you for the sweet message, anonymous sender!

Also, for the person who sent that last message, that just said it all.

Also, Professor Lockhart, I will always love you <3<3<3 I'm sorry my Valentine seems to have got lost in the mail :(
I'll bring brownies to your ward on Wednesday as usual...
ImageImageImage

Gilderoy Lockhart
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch

Postby Gilderoy Lockhart » February 14th, 2016, 5:59 pm

I am here to deliver some more of your lovely Valentine's messages.

Anyway, first up is quite a suggestive piece of artwork, if I may be bold as to say.

A little bird told me that NightRook's favourite character is Bellatrix. I couldn't resist, Professor.

Well, I think I am blushing a bit. He will love it then, I am sure.

Now on to a second message. I personally like the imagery of this one. Such fabulous hair.

No note with that one. I assume this "Thes" person will get it.

That's all for now, but never fear I will be back soon to spread a little love and happiness as only I can.

Gilderoy Lockhart
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch

Postby Gilderoy Lockhart » February 14th, 2016, 6:15 pm

I am here to deliver some more of your lovely Valentine's messages.

We have one more! The love of this place knows no bounds!

Happy Valentines Day Professor. Hopefully it is not too late. The Gryffindor family would like to wish all the PFF members a wonder Valentines Day. Image

Gilderoy Lockhart
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch

Postby Gilderoy Lockhart » February 15th, 2016, 8:40 am

I am back again to deliver a few more late messages.

I will of course be back later to thank you all for mine which I am sure are on their way to me as we speak.

But for now a lovely greeting to the whole forum.

And a more personal message...

"A Special Valentines for a Certain Deputy Headmaster"

A lovely sentiment.

(Just a word of advice here, if your heart stops whenever our very popular Deputy Mr Jag isn't around, I would advise you pop along and have a word with Healer Strout, she can give you something for that.)

And now on to some messages for other members of the forum.

Dani,

You are one clever -- and yes, scary -- Ravenclaw but if I ever needed a buddy to help take over the world I would look no further than you. Happy Valentine's Day D.

Manuel,

Even though you only joined a few months ago, I already think of you as a true friend. I wish you the best this term and keep being country loud and proud.

Jag,

You are a great mod and Hufflepuff, despite your sometimes scary acts, I would never think of a better friend or deputy head than you.

Netz,

I wish you the best as you finish your move. You're a great person and you're destined to do great things. Don't be discouraged. You are one awesome 'Claw.

Thes,

Haven't gotten to know you like I guess I should have but you are a great guy, and I hope this year holds great things for you and your brother.

Sage,

I miss you and our crazy chats, but I know you are accomplishing your goals as you tackle your last year in high school. I hope you'll always stay true to yourself and I have no doubt you will bring honor to Ravenclaw. Good luck!

Rook,

You are a pretty decent guy and, from what I've gathered, a super dad and teacher. May you keep your love for the ocean while still helping the future to grew and learn. Granted mostly through the use of finger paints but hey, the future has to start somewhere, right?

River,

A good friend and mod. A voice of reason whenever certain members may want to wreak havoc or just go silly with various drink-inspired chat games. Keep being you.

Heart,

I miss seeing you around the board but I understand that family and life comes first. I wish you and River a wonderful time and that your new baby will be happy and Gryffinpuff through and through.

Avis,

Welcome back! You are a joy to chat with and your NHIE's are always insightful and fun.

KC,

Congrats on your engagement and I wish you continued patience as you help your soon-to-be sister-in-law on her wedding. You are a true Ravenclaw and artist.

Hazel,

Welcome back to PFF, and thank you for always having a pleasant outlook and digital brownie waiting to help brighten everyone's day.

Iris,

A superb role player and Ravenclaw. I enjoy role playing with you and look forward to doing more in the coming weeks and months. Good luck on your studies and do say hi in the Common Room once and awhile. Hmm?

Dulcinea,

I hope everything is doing alright for you in the real world as you celebrate today. You have really added to the role play and the board.

Julian,

I know you haven't been around in awhile, and probably won't even see this, but I wanted to say Happy Valentines and PFF will be around whenever you're ready to come back.

Biologist,

You and Whispers do so much to help keep the role play running and to help the plot advance forward. Thank you for that and I hope you have a Happy Valentines Day.

Whispers,

I hope your computer issues gets fixed soon, I know how difficult it can be to use mobile. Happy Valentines!

Poppy,

Hope everything is going great for you and I pray you are having a happy Valentines where ever you are.

Pumpkin,

Good luck on your studies and your career/job. I miss chatting and seeing you around the board but life does come first. Have a Happy Valentines Day.

Skyye,

You are a true Slytherin and friend. Keep going strong and I hope you had a happy Valentines.

Jeanie,

Don't ever give up. I know you're afraid of waking up to a world of just blackness but don't lose hope. Remember light can be found even in the darkest of times.

Ash,

Hope everything is going okay for you and your family. You're in my thoughts and prayers and I really hoped you had a wonderful Valentines.

That's it for now, just excuse me while I find a handkerchief.

I'll be back again if I receive any more messages.

And if course to thank you all for mine when they get here.

Gilderoy Lockhart
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch
Ravenclaw Wizard/Witch

Postby Gilderoy Lockhart » February 15th, 2016, 11:34 am

I am sure you will be thrilled to know I have some more very sweet messages to deliver.

I must say I am getting worried about my messages, maybe it is time to make sure your owls haven't been weighed down and injured by the weight of all the cards and gifts?

In the meantime here are a few more for some people on the forum.

Dear Dani,
Thank you so much that I can talk to you about everything (and also everyone :P). I love our late-night-chats and I hope that there’ll be many more and that we’ll someday meet in real life. Happy Valentine’s Day and thank you for being a friend :D.

Dear Rook,
It’s always so much fun when you’re around and it’s great talking to you. You always know how to keep people entertained. Happy Valentine’ Day.

Dear Thes,
When you enter the chat, I always know that there’s gonna be an awesome party, but it’s also great to talk to you without partying. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Dear River,
Of course, partying with you is fun too, but you can also be fun without the Firewhiskey. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Dear Jag,
First of all, you’re a very nice person. Thank you for the fun we always have in chat and also, thank you for always keeping us in line. Happy Valentine’s Day :D.

Dear KC,
Though I’ve only recently gotten to know you, I really enjoy talking to you. Also, you’re a great artist. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Dear Tee,
Chatting with you is always fun. It’s always fun when you join our chat parties :D Happy Valentine’s Day.

Better be off now to watch out for my owls. I am sure they will be here soon.

Riverfirebolt
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 882.26
Pottermore Username: RiverFirebolt9905

Postby Riverfirebolt » February 15th, 2016, 2:26 pm

I was going to send a message to everyone through Lockhart, but I think all this romance, coupled with the fact that he has had no cards whatsoever, is getting a bit much for him.

So just going to post this myself.

I was going to write personal messages to everyone, but kept getting so emotional, because you guys are all so wonderful I gave up. Sorry.

I know we all love PFF and owe it a lot, but this place has really changed my life. I joined in the summer of 2012, 18 years old, just out of college, looking for a job and wanting something to do to pass a bit of time. I couldn't have foreseen what was going to happen.

I quickly made some great friends and of course met Heart, so here I am 3 and a half years later, married with a young child and another one due next month. So I really do owe PFF, Hagrid and Charm, Rhynn and all the other mods and members a lot, as without you guys keeping this place going and making it such a warm friendly place my life would be so different.

So thank you everyone. You are all amazing and this place wouldn't be the same without you all.

Oh yes and thanks to Jag and Dani, you guys are awesome and you put up with a lot from me at times. And stop my plans for events getting too out of hand. (Although seeing how this Valentine's Day has gone the PFF dating agency may have gone down better than you thought...:P Maybe next year.)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Ministry Archives”