Hello Nymphadora here!

Introduce yourself here, or read other member introductions!

Moderator: Professors

Nymphadora Brown
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 64.00
Pottermore Username: Narcissa Brown

Hello Nymphadora here!

Postby Nymphadora Brown » October 5th, 2017, 12:20 am

Hello I am Nymphadora Brown and I have recently finished reading the whole of Harry Potter series.I love the magical adventures in the wizarding world and JK Rowling is just fantastic in the way she expresses the astonishing wonders of the wizarding world.But still my favourite author is Enid Blyton.I already have some friends in PFF(Pamela Bode,Rosaline55) I was sorted into Hufflepuff by Pottermore Sorting Hat and thus can any of the prefects or professors sort me and add me to the common room?
P.S.:You can address me as Dora,Just like Ted and Andromeda Tonks :).
COURAGE DOES NOT ALWAYS ROAR.SOMETIMES COURAGE IS A SMALL VOICE SAYING AT THE END OF THE DAY 'I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW'.
- HUFFLEPUFF

Cora Ticum
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 11,782.00
Pottermore Username: VineUnicorn20895

Re: Hello Nymphadora here!

Postby Cora Ticum » October 6th, 2017, 1:14 am

Welcome to PFF Dora! :D Hope you will have fun here. If you have any questions, please ask us.
The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong. - Laura Ingalls Wilder
ImageImageImage

Nymphadora Brown
First Year Student
First Year Student

Postby Nymphadora Brown » October 6th, 2017, 1:46 am

Sure Cora.Thanks!!
COURAGE DOES NOT ALWAYS ROAR.SOMETIMES COURAGE IS A SMALL VOICE SAYING AT THE END OF THE DAY 'I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW'.
- HUFFLEPUFF

Pamela Bode
Second Year Student
Second Year Student
Points on hand: 101.00

Postby Pamela Bode » October 6th, 2017, 4:13 am

Sorry, but didn't recognize you Nymphadora. Hope you are not Roll number 1. Anyhow, I don't know how I became your friend.
The stories we love best do live in us forever, so whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

Nymphadora Brown
First Year Student
First Year Student

Postby Nymphadora Brown » October 6th, 2017, 7:47 am

What a joke Pamela :D!!You cannot recognise me? Then you must,because I'm not going to tell you until you remember.
- HUFFLEPUFF

Pamela Bode
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Postby Pamela Bode » October 8th, 2017, 11:39 pm

Joke isn't it? My dear Nymphadora Brown a.k.a Miss Fifty Five I'm sorry but I be can't be your friend. Anyway, hope you can manage both your accounts without any difficulties. :D
The stories we love best do live in us forever, so whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

Nymphadora Brown
First Year Student
First Year Student

Postby Nymphadora Brown » October 10th, 2017, 4:12 am

Excuse me but whom are you calling Miss Fifty Five? I am not sure if I know anyone of that name and for your kind information I don't have any 2nd account. And I am not Nayonika either. I will tell you who I am once our school reopens, Your Highness Honourable L.W.
- HUFFLEPUFF

Pamela Bode
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Postby Pamela Bode » October 10th, 2017, 1:26 pm

Hey Nymphadora, I'm not stupid. Anyhow, you've already confessed that on phone. Okay, if you didn't want me to tell who you exactly are then I won't. I didn't at first. Only asked if you are roll 1. Just wish you good luck. :)

Return to “Entrance Hall - Welcome to PFF”