Hogwarts: Grounds

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
User avatar
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Posts: 884
Joined: April 10th, 2012, 6:52 am
Points on hand: 8,417.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869
Location: Here and there

Re: Hogwarts: Grounds

Postby WolfMoon » November 11th, 2017, 7:00 am

November 3rd, afternoon

After finishing most of his homework, Tavish went for a walk. He reached the Black Lake and enjoyed the view. It was pretty cold outside but he needed to get some fresh air before practising with the Hogwarts Orchestra. He loved music. It made him happy. Maybe they could organize some kind of open air concert in summer. That would be perfect. He could be outside, they would have a spectacular scenery and he could play his instrument. He would suggest this today.

He skimmed a stone, something he used to do a lot at home (either at Loch Lomond or Loch Ness (when they were in Inverness which one could call his second home)), watched it skip the surface and grinned at the idea that the merpeople would throw it back at him but they didn't, so he went back to the castle.
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Posts: 269
Joined: September 26th, 2015, 11:14 am
Points on hand: 8.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts: Grounds

Postby Alien Iris » November 12th, 2017, 4:11 pm

"Nice one, MacKinlay!" Fern yelled enthusiastically from a ways down the perimeter of the lake, a large smile pasted on her face. She had been pacing the edge, trying to find the giant squid. "Best rock skip I've seen all day!"

He walked off.

"Or don't talk to me... That's fine too I guess," Fern shrugged and continued walking. Guess he was too far away to hear me...
ImageImageImage
Image

Status: Seen Fantastic Beasts and loved it

User avatar
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Posts: 884
Joined: April 10th, 2012, 6:52 am
Points on hand: 8,417.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869
Location: Here and there

Re: Hogwarts: Grounds

Postby WolfMoon » November 14th, 2017, 9:07 am

Tavish was sure that someone had yelled, so he turned around and saw someone walking near the lake. He still had some time before the practice started.

"Hey, you over there! Have you called out to me?"
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Posts: 269
Joined: September 26th, 2015, 11:14 am
Points on hand: 8.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts: Grounds

Postby Alien Iris » November 15th, 2017, 2:13 pm

Fern heard a voice behind her and turned back around. She spotted the Hufflepuff and waved her arms around frantically. "Hey!" She stopped waving her arms and jogged towards them. She halted a few feet away, out of breath. "Good rock skip!"
ImageImageImage
Image

Status: Seen Fantastic Beasts and loved it

User avatar
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Posts: 884
Joined: April 10th, 2012, 6:52 am
Points on hand: 8,417.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869
Location: Here and there

Re: Hogwarts: Grounds

Postby WolfMoon » November 18th, 2017, 3:06 pm

"Hi. Thank you." Tavish replied to the Slytherin. "Are you enjoying the view and the fresh air? I think it's a great day. If I hadn't got Orchestra at 4:30 pm I would spend some more time here, maybe with a thermos flask of tea to keep me warm."

He looked at the calm lake. The lake's surface didn't show any sign of having been in motion a minute ago. It was a very peaceful picture. He wished he could stay to look at it for a while as he missed the peacefulness. Everything had changed since this newspaper article had been published on October 21st. Even his brother Lyall had changed and he usually didn't show any sign of emotion. But being a Pureblood in Slytherin wasn't that easy nowadays. People looked at them with distrust and suspicion in their eyes.

Then he turned his attention back to the Slytherin girl. He tried to start a conversation with her. He still had enough time left to talk for a while. "Lyall told me you'll be commentator for the next Quidditch match. Congratulations! I think he'll be playing the next one."
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Posts: 269
Joined: September 26th, 2015, 11:14 am
Points on hand: 8.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts: Grounds

Postby Alien Iris » November 19th, 2017, 12:22 pm

“Really? I hope he does well. I think he’s a year ahead of me. What position does he play?” She really should have known the positions on her own team, but no one had told her and the majority of the team wasn’t in her year.
ImageImageImage
Image

Status: Seen Fantastic Beasts and loved it

User avatar
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Posts: 884
Joined: April 10th, 2012, 6:52 am
Points on hand: 8,417.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869
Location: Here and there

Re: Hogwarts: Grounds

Postby WolfMoon » November 21st, 2017, 7:25 am

"Two years, I think. He is a Sixth Year. He used to play as Chaser in his second year and as Keeper in his third and fourth year. He left the team last year to focus on his OWLs. He is a substitute now and will play if the current Keeper can't play. If the current Keeper plays he will play as Chaser. Then it's his test match. If he's good enough he'll be in the starting lineup for the following match." Tavish told her. He was proud of his brother for having re-joined the Quidditch team. Lyall didn't have that many hobbies, so it was good that he would finally spend time on his favourite one again.

Tavish looked at his watch. "Oh, I'm afraid I have to go now. Orchestra starts soon. It was a pleasure talkin' to you. Have a nice evening."
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Posts: 269
Joined: September 26th, 2015, 11:14 am
Points on hand: 8.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895
Contact:

Re: Hogwarts: Grounds

Postby Alien Iris » November 21st, 2017, 1:15 pm

"Allright, thanks for talking to me!" Fern waved at him and continued her walk around the lake.
ImageImageImage
Image

Status: Seen Fantastic Beasts and loved it


Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest