Hogwarts: Hallways

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,443.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Re: Hogwarts: Hallways

Postby WolfMoon » November 3rd, 2017, 2:36 pm

((Totally fine, don't worry.))

"That's why you were supposed to wait and watch my wand movements." Liam said. "Now watch carefully." He waved his wand once without saying the incantation.

"Do it just like this." Liam waved his wand again and said with a loud voice: "Lumos!" The tip of his wand lit up and there was even more light. "Well, why don't you start with the wand movements and Iris and I correct your mistakes? That way it's a lot safer for all of us. I don't want to explain to the nurse why we ended up in the Hospital Wing with rather unusual injuries."

Jacy nodded and started to wave her wand.

"Well, that's ok to be honest but you can still improve your wand movements. Look!" Liam waved his wand again. "Keep trying."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 6.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » November 7th, 2017, 1:41 pm

Evelynn moved her wand rapidly in a circle.

"Not quite, its more of a loop thing, like this." Iris demonstrated, swirling her wand.

Evelynn repeated the motion a few more times.

"Think I've got it!"
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 153.00

Postby Rosaline55 » November 8th, 2017, 5:07 am

[[Please don't mind because Priya might sometimes be hurtful due to her nature.]]
"Silly kids." , thought Priya,"They don't even know how to cast a proper Lumos!!". She had thought that Liam and the others might practise some useful charms but instead Liam and Iris were just teaching basic spells to the Jacy and Evelynn. She was getting restless as she was not used to keeping quiet and besides some mosquitoes(if there are any :lol:) were constantly irritating her. So suddenly out of the blue, she cast a powerful Lumos charm to reveal herself and surprised the others. Preeti had taught Priya the Illuminating charm and thus she was quite perfect in performing it.
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » November 11th, 2017, 6:27 am

When suddenly a light was lit where there shouldn't be any as Liam had expected them to be alone, the Gryffindor turned around and asked: "Who's there?
Who are you?"

He didn't manage to hide his anger at the disturbance and the one who dared to spy on them. For a second he hoped that it was one of the other club members who tried to find out why he was practising without them but he realised that it must be one of the girls Jacy had warned him about. He had no idea what to do.

It was Jacy who spoke out: "Do you want to join us? We are practising for class. Evelynn and I aren't that good yet and we want to get better and you seem to know a lot. So why don't you help us a little, teach us some of the things you know and then we can all improve our skills a lot."

Liam didn't understand why she was offering that to a stranger who had spied on them. She must have become insane. How could she trust the enemy? They wouldn't be able to practise any advanced spells without her knowing what they were up to.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Rosaline55 » November 11th, 2017, 9:34 am

Priya wondered for a moment whether Jacy was joking or not because never in her 1 and half years in Hogwarts had a Gryff asked her for help. After considering for a moment, she replied, though not in a friendly manner," Maybe I can, maybe I won't. Though I'm not much older than you, I know quite a lot of handy spells which Preeti has taught me. But first tell me the reason of all this sudden interest in Charms."

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » November 12th, 2017, 4:21 pm

"Just go with it," Iris mumbled, just loud enough for the members of the club to hear her. In a louder tone, "We could probably help you as well if you wish. I'm a third year, and Liam's in Fourth." Should be able to smooth this over...

"Why were you following us?" Evelynn asked, genuinely curious. She had an innocent expression on her face, and didn't seem to be angry at all.

"Eve!" Iris nearly hissed. Her face looked rather like a disapproving mothers.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Rosaline55 » November 13th, 2017, 4:58 am

"Can't find a reason, eh? Come on, what's the truth?" asked cunning Priya. She knew very well that they were ignoring the main question and just gave some common answer for an excuse.

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » November 13th, 2017, 2:03 pm

"We started a study group, this is the first day. Its sort of embarrassing, so that is why Evelynn was curious why you were following us," Iris responded. It was a lie thrown together in under a minute that didn't have all that much back to it, but it still made sense. Students realizing they needed help and going to older students for said help. It was a legitement thing that happened at Hogwarts. With luck, Priya would agree.

"I nearly blew up a feather in Charms today!" Evelynn added. It was well known that the girl was prone to exaggeration, but she truly was terrible at Charms.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Rosaline55 » November 14th, 2017, 3:51 am

Priya smirked and said with a tinge of sarcasm," Have failed in Charms, haven't you? Anyway, who else would have? Well, then I shall coach you but you have to promise to let me and my sister join you all. As I am the coach, I will fix the time which is 5'o' clock every evening here. You practise Lumos by yourselves while I go and call Preeti." It was extremely rude of her to comment like that to a senior student but it didn't bother Priya; after all she was going to be their teacher, she had the right to speak to her students like that.
[[Brief Disappearance to Slytherin Dungeon]]

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » November 14th, 2017, 8:50 am

Liam stared at Priya and watched her go to call her sister. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He had believed that he was insane but Jacy was definitely out of her mind. As soon as he was absolutely sure that Priya was gone, he stared at the first-year Ravenclaw and said: "What in Merlin's name did you think you were doing? Have you been thinking at all? You invite her to join our practice! Do you think she is better at Charms than Iris and I am being only a second-year?"

"I actually thought that she could help us. I'll let you know about how I pictured our practice soon enough, don't worry." Jacy replied, ignoring that the Gryffindor was about to freak out.

"I hope you do because I don't get it. She is taking over the practice. I'm a fourth-year! I don't think she can teach me anything!"

"I think that we can perfect our skills with them. They have a different point of view and we really need that. Trust me, you'll see."

"You're insane!" Liam mumbled. "I can't believe that we are going to practise with Slytherins like them!"

"Hush, now. If they are fast they'll be back in about fifteen to twenty minutes. We should continue practising, shouldn't we?"

"You have to admit that Jacy is crazy, right?" Liam said to Iris.

Meanwhile, Jacy continued practising and ignored Liam. Hopefully, the others would play along.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”