Hogwarts: Hallways

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,443.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Re: Hogwarts: Hallways

Postby WolfMoon » July 5th, 2017, 2:16 pm

"This room is rather large. I have never been to this part of it. I hope we won't get lost while looking for Jacy. Let's try this direction. That's where I came from and it's the only direction I haven't tried yet." Liam said.

"I'm sure we can find the way back out." Jacy said. "I'll follow you and watch your back."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 6.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » July 5th, 2017, 3:23 pm

"Sounds good to me," Iris said, waiting for the older student to go ahead of her before following after.

"Lets do this," Evelynn said with false confidence, before turning and heading back the direction she came.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » July 6th, 2017, 9:27 am

Liam went in the direction from which he had come when he had looked for Iris. He was almost running to find the first-year as soon as possible before there was any challenge that could be too difficult for her. His wand helped him see in the darkness.

"It's this way." He said. "We should run into her any moment now unless she was running away from something."

Jacy followed Evelynn, her wand still lit although the risk of being discovered by someone made her shiver. Nonethless, they needed the light because they would be absolutely lost without it.

"Wait a second! Did you hear that? I think I've heard footsteps." Jacy said. "We should slow down and be prepared. Maybe then we'll have more time to react. I think we'll be facing a challenge regardless of the direction we run in."

"I can see light around the corner." Liam said to Iris. "Jacy, it's me!"

Liam turned the corner and wanted to say something but Jacy shrieked and her wand came flying at him.

Jacy jumped and shrieked and as she didn't know what do to she threw her wand to protect herself in any way possible.

"Ouch!" Her opponent said and added startled: "What was that for?"

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't sure whether it was really you and then you just stood in front of us and I couldn't see your face and I was scared and wanted to defend myself and I just threw my wand as I couldn't think of any spell and --"

"Okay, okay. Calm down." Liam said. Then he addressed both, Jacy and Evelynn: "You shouldn't be here, you know. With the few spells you have been taught so far you can barely defend yourselves. For that reason we have to act as a team and learn uselful spells together before we test them in this room. Here is your wand by the way. I wouldn't throw it if I were you. It won't help you anymore if it's broken."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » July 15th, 2017, 9:56 am

The two sisters stared at each other. Unlike Liam, or maybe even Jacy, they were not at all expecting to see each other.

"Lets just head back the way we came and get out of here, this place is giving me the creeps," Iris said, glancing at the darkened hallways.

"Good idea! Which way is that?" Evelynn said in confusion. She had just tightened her grip on her wand, not much help in a fight.

"I think its this way..." Iris gestured behind her. "Any objections?"
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » July 16th, 2017, 1:07 pm

"Yes, I'd say that's the way. I've tried every single passageway to find you." Liam said. "Let's go."

Jacy followed him. She remebered the day she was punished by her parents for using a broomstick, flying around and breaking her arm. She felt the same again, without a broken arm this time but it was just the same.

When they reached the entrance of the maze, Liam looked back. He actually wanted to go back to see what kind of challenges awaited him there but now wasn't the right time to do so.

"Let's leave. We can come back as soon as we know some basic spells to defend ourselves." He looked at Jacy and Evelynn as he said this.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » July 25th, 2017, 9:32 am

Evelynn looked at her feet guiltily. She'd been so exited to be a part of the club, but evidently there was more learning involved than she anticipated.

Iris went ahead through the flames and into the hallway. She waited for the others, while trying to think of where they could practice spells.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » August 15th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Liam looked at the others, sighing. "I guess it's time to collect some basic spells that might be rather useful and practise those. Maybe we'll find an empty classroom somewhere. If not we could go to the attic and practise there. Everyone should find two spells and we'll start with those. What do you think?"
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » August 15th, 2017, 5:56 pm

"Works for me," said Iris.

Evelynn nodded in agreement.

"Do you know where any open class rooms are?" she questioned.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » August 18th, 2017, 2:47 pm

"I might know one classroom that is barely used if it's used at all. I'll check on it and tell you if we can use it. Why don't you start finding out about some useful spells?
I know I've said that we should start with basic spells but maybe we'll find more interesting ones that are still rather easy to learn in the library. There are plenty of books, so I'm sure we'll find at least one on duelling." Liam said.

"Okay." Jacy said. "I'l go to the library. Do you want to join me?" She asked Iris and Evelynn.

"I won't take long, so I'll join you in the library." Liam added and left to check on the classroom he had in mind.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 153.00

Postby Rosaline55 » August 23rd, 2017, 5:31 am

[[ On the way to hallway]]
"Excuse me Jacy, but have you seen Iris Morningstar? She was with us a little while back ." Asked Preeti to Jacy.
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”