Hogwarts: Hallways

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,451.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Re: Hogwarts: Hallways

Postby WolfMoon » March 10th, 2018, 5:08 am

Tavish stumbled back in surprise when suddenly Fern landed in front of him. It seemed like she had fallen out of a nearby tapestry. Tavish stared at the girl and wondered if she had heard the man in the painting talking to him. But he wasn't sure. The speed with which she had fallen out of the tapestry was too high, so that it was impossible that she had been standing there, right?

"Excuse me, but what is so funny?" Tavish asked politely before offering his hand to her to help her up if she needed it.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 153.00

Postby Rosaline55 » March 10th, 2018, 10:47 am

WolfMoon wrote:"
"Shouldn't there be more water coming out of your wand?" He asked Preeti. The spell didn't seem to work as planned.

Preeti turned as red as a beet root on seeing that her spell had failed to work.She muttered to Priya," I think I've caught a nasty cold from Liam's so-called famous glacier spell."and stormed out of the room.
Priya stared after her twin, never thinking that she would be so thankless. Although she felt an urge to go after Preeti and calm her, she controlled herself and said," I am so sorry Liam. Thank goodness you knew that handy spell. Perhaps you could teach that to me?". The truth was that she had taken a fancy to Liam and was quite determined to get out of his bad books :lol: .
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » March 13th, 2018, 4:46 pm

Liam watched in disbelief as Preeti ran out of the room. He knew that Aguamenti wasn't easy to cast but that the girl wouldn't try his spell instead surprised him. He would have tried it immediately if he were her.

'Girls... I'll never understand them.' He thought before turning his attention back to the fire. Beads of sweat stood on his forehead due to the enourmous heat. Liam focused on the fire and ignored everything around him. It took him some time but he managed to control the fire and finally extinguish it. He sat down, wiped the sweat off his forehead and coughed. He looked around and noticed the thick smoke that had filled the attic.

"Perhaps you could teach that to me?" He heard Priya say.

Liam was startled. "T- teach you? I don't think I'm such a good teacher, you know, but this spell is actually quite easy. Anyways, we should leave and come back tomorrow to clean up the mess. Maybe I can show you the spell, so that next time I'm not the only one who gets nearly burnt to death or suffers a smoke poisoning. Right now it's difficult to breathe in this room. I won't stay here any longer."

He had expected Jacy to stand in front of the room with Evelynn but he couldn't see the girls. Maybe they had left to make sure they weren't nearby when the attic roof collapsed. Luckily, it hadn't. He coughed again and cursed.

"I'll go back to my common room. I've seen enough for today." Liam said.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 0.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » March 17th, 2018, 4:45 pm

Fern pushed herself upwards into a standing position before noticing that the hufflepuff had a hand reached out for her. Whoops

“Sorry. My brother told me there was a shortcut through another painting.” She took a gasping breath, still grinning, “He lied. It was a slide. Still lots of fun though, you should try it sometime.”
Last edited by Alien Iris on March 28th, 2018, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » March 21st, 2018, 6:24 am

"A shortcut that is actually a slide? Wait a second, a slide in Hogwarts? You have to show me where it starts. I have heard about many weird things in this castle but never have I come across a slide." Tavish said.

He looked at the tapestry again and tried to imagine where this slide led to.

ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » March 28th, 2018, 3:24 pm

"The slide starts over by the astronomy tower somewhere, its a painting of some apples," Fern replied. "Not sure the point, as it took me the opposite direction of where i was headed. Sure was fun though."
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » April 4th, 2018, 7:00 am

"I'll look for that place the next time I'm up there. Well, anyways, I need to return to my common room. If you want to go to yours, you can accompany me for a while." Tavish suggested.

Fern seemed to be a kind of person that liked to be adventurous and have fun whenever that was possible. Tavish could understand her but he usually tried to stick to the rules and wasn't that adventurous when breaking the rules was involved. Looking for secret passsageways was not rule-breaking through. But as a Slytherin she probably wouldn't like to be seen with a Hufflepuff. Tavish had asked her nonetheless. She had talked to him before that day, so maybe she was different.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » April 4th, 2018, 8:54 am

"Sure! I can walk with you for a bit, it is getting later and your common rooms relatively in the same direction anyway. Maybe I'll see my brother along the way," Fern replied. "I've got to get after him for sending me down that slide."

Fern wasn't too popular with her house anyway, delaying going back to her common room probably wouldn't be the worst thing she could do.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » April 7th, 2018, 11:39 am

"Well, here we are. If you want to go to your common room I'm afraid we have to separate here." Tavish said when they reached a spot where Hufflepuff and Slytherin students usually went off in different directions. "Say hello to my brother if you see him."

He smiled at Fern. Even though they hadn't talked that much, he had enjoyed her company. The way downstairs had seemed less long.

"Have a good night."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » April 10th, 2018, 1:09 pm

"You too!" Fern said and began walking down the hall.

"Give my brother a hard time for me!"
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”