Hogwarts: Hallways

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 7.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Re: Hogwarts: Hallways

Postby Alien Iris » August 24th, 2017, 9:50 am

"Sounds good to me!" Iris said.

Evelynn began to practically skip down the hallway to the library.

"Apparently it sounds good to her as well... Lets go!" she motioned to Jacy and began walking after her sister.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,420.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » August 24th, 2017, 2:37 pm

They were close to the library when suddenly someone addressed Jacy.

Preeti Raj wrote:"Excuse me Jacy, but have you seen Iris Morningstar? She was with us a little while back."

Jacy was quite surprised to see a Slytherin girl talking to her. Right next to her stood a girl that looked just like the one that had addressed her. It took some time till Jacy remembered having seen them before. She didn't know their name though as she had never spoken to them.

Maybe the twins knew her because they had witnessed how she broke into tears after having received a letter from her parents almost two weeks ago. She needed to write to her parents again. She hadn't heard from them, so they hadn't reached England yet.

As she realised that she was staring into space she answered fast: "Well, er... sorry. I haven't. She didn't pass us." Then she looked down at her feet and shortly afterwards to Evelynn who had taken the lead from the Hall of Challenges to the library.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » August 25th, 2017, 9:35 am

"If we see her I'll come find you!" Evelynn told the twins, a large smile on her face. She had no idea who this person was.

"We are headed to the library anyway," Iris said. She smiled slightly. Iris knew who Iris Morningstar was, after all, they did share a name. It annoyed her because the other girl was just about the exact opposite of her. "We will be sure to look for her."

Evelynn nodded frantically.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 118.00

Postby Rosaline55 » August 25th, 2017, 12:54 pm

"Well, that's the end of our little mystery, I suppose. "said Preeti to Priya. But the latter was staring after the others who headed towards the library. After a few moments she muttered, " Rude creatures, aren't they? I shall pay them back.Let's follow them to the library. They have got a secret,that's sure!" Preeti hesitated a bit, " But won't Mr Galway suspect us?" Priya shrugged casually as she started tracing their footsteps and replied," Who cares?Not me!"
ImageImage
-The greatest mistake is the mistake from which we learn nothing.

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » August 28th, 2017, 9:15 am

"I think we'll find the spells we can do in the beginner books," Evelynn said, turning to Jacy. She was almost bubbling over in excitement, but that wasn't all that different from usual.

Iris walked slightly behind the two first years. The older Ravenclaw glanced backwards at the twins behind her, who were looking in the direction of the three of them. She shuddered slightly, unnoticeable unless you were in her shoes. They were giving her the creeps. Footsteps sounded behind her, quitter than hers and the two first years.

"Lets find those spell books then!" Iris said to the two girls walking in front of her as they entered the library.

[Continued in the Library]
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » October 15th, 2017, 9:42 am

Jacy looked down to the other stairs watching them move around from time to time when students walked up the stairs. It was quite fascinating. They would finally start to practise a little and although they would only learn spells for beginners at first, she was excited to do anything to be prepared for Grindelwald.

Liam felt a bit uneasy. He had no idea how to teach the younger students and he started feeling less self-confident with every minute passing by. If Grindelwald reached Great Britain how should a bunch of students be able to take a stand? Of course he would try it even if they only had a small chance of success. As well as fearing that they might not stand a chance, it also discomfitted him that he hadn't told the other members about inviting Iris and Evelynn to the club and starting to practise with the new ones. He hadn't seen the others since lunch. He would look for them afterwards and tell them whether their practise was a success. Besides, they had to find a way to use the Hall of Challenges as the attic wouldn't be enough as soon as everyone knew some basics and the others definitely did.

Liam took a deep breath. They wouldn't stand a chance if he gave up before they even started. They had to do something. The sudden responsibility weighed heavily on his shoulders and he actually didn't want it but he pulled himself together and asked: "Are you ready?"

"I am." Jacy answered. "Let's practise for Charms."

Jacy had let Liam in on the twins and how they sneaked up on them and they had agreed to do as if they were only practising for Charms and aside from that Jacy started to enjoy the secretiveness and planned on being secretive in every situation even if nobody would be around. It was like a game to her and perhaps they could even make up some kind of secret language that wouldn't attract attention in everyday life.

"How about you?" Liam asked the other girls.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » October 15th, 2017, 7:44 pm

"Lets practice!"

"I've got the second year book," Iris said. She had just jogged up to the group after a sight delay of checking out the book and was now slightly out of breath. "Is anyone else going to practice Charms as well? We might need more than one book if its a larger group."
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 118.00

Postby Rosaline55 » October 16th, 2017, 5:58 am

Meanwhile Priya who was hiding behind a mass of dusty curtains, was not able to make any head or tail of what was happening. Liam, Jacy and Evelynn had come shortly after her and Jacy was suggesting to start practising charms and now Iris arrived with the second year charms book." Why in the name of Merlin's beard are they so enthusiastic on practising Charms all of a sudden?Though I myself am not a good Charmer but how useful First year Charms are going to be for any purpose, I cannot guess." thought she," But I agree that if these kiddoes practise Charms in front of me, I am going to improve quite a bit." So she parted the curtains for a tiny crack to peep in, wishing that Preeti was with her to explain the meaning of all these interesting going ons and the use of each charm they were going to practise because Preeti was quite an expert in Charms.
ImageImage
-The greatest mistake is the mistake from which we learn nothing.

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » October 25th, 2017, 8:50 am

The Attic - Monday, November 3rd, afternoon - Iris, Evelynn, Jacy and Liam - perhaps Priya

"Okay then." Liam said as they reached the attic. It was a bit dark there but Liam wanted to start with Lumos anyway. "We should stay right here. There is no need to practise in one of these rooms as they aren't big enough and nobody will interrupt us here, so we don't need to worry. This place is barely used."

He looked around and cleared his throat before speaking with the voice he once spoke with to startle Angus and the others when they were talking about founding a secret duelling club. He sounded a bit like a teacher:

"Let's start with the basics first. It's a bit dark in here. So we practise Lumos before we continue with another spell. We won't be able to read anything if we don't manage to light this place a little, so any volunteers? I'll show you and then it's your turn. If you make any mistakes I'll correct you of course. Iris would you be so kind and start, so that Jacy and Evelynn are able to see my wand movements?"
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » November 2nd, 2017, 8:56 pm

((Did I interpret this right? If not tell me and I'll change this post.))

"Sure," Iris said. "Lumos!" She moved her hand in a cursive "o" shape, and a small globe of light formed on the end of her wand. Iris smiled a bit, more at ease in the attic now that there was light.

"Ooooo... I'm going to try!" Evelynn exclaimed and lifted her wand.

"Eve wait!"

"LUMOS!" A bolt of light shot from the end of her wand, hit the other wall, went over their heads, and flew out a window. Evelynns face turned red. "Whoops..."
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”