Common Room: Slytherin Dungeon

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 162.00

Re: Common Room: Slytherin Dungeon

Postby Rosaline55 » July 25th, 2017, 8:50 am

"One more page still left!"grumbled Priya,yawning, "I wanted to have a walk in the grounds before evening ". " You have to improve your speed,Priya"said Preeti , combing her long hair in front of the mirror, "I finished that ages ago. And We don't get so much homework in Transfiguration like Astronomy . " After a few more minutes of hard work, Priya at last finished her homework. She said," Preeti, have you heard any news from home recently? It's ages since Mom wrote to us,isn't it? Preeti replied, " Yes, you're right. But know,Mom and Dad don't like being disturbed while working for the Great Lord." Priya arranged her homework papers neatly in a pile and got up and stretched. "I never felt so sleepy before.Hey Preeti, some one is asking us to get down to the common room , come on, let's go."exclaimed Priya suddenly. Preeti at once saw the person who was calling them downstairs and said,"It's Nashira. Maybe some news has come, let's go." The twins at once hurried down the stairs.
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 11.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » July 25th, 2017, 9:41 am

Iris Morningstar was lazily floating a feather around the common room. She spotted the twins coming down the stairs and grinned. Someone to talk to!

Iris dropped the feather form the air and walked over to the twins.

"What are you two fine ladies up to on a nice evening like this?" she questioned.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Rosaline55 » July 28th, 2017, 7:25 am

"No need for you to poke your nose in our personal matters" snapped Priya,who was very ill tempered that evening due to loads of homework.She had meant to go out for a breath of fresh air at the very first chance but something or the other kept obstructing her. But Preeti made up for Priya's behavior by replying sweetly(she was sweet tempered that evening as the Potions master had praised her good work),"Nashira was calling us.Have you seen her?" But Iris nodded her head to say no. Priya asked,astonished," Then who was waving to us? Let's go and check if Nashira is in the library and ask her." Preeti agreed and the both of them wen on towards the library,followed by a very interested Iris.

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 11.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » July 28th, 2017, 7:34 am

Iris followed the twins to the library, hexing a few other first years along the way. She was curious to see what they wanted with Nashira. She also had been meaning to check out the spell book collection for some more advanced hexes.

[Continued in the Library]
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Rosaline55 » October 4th, 2017, 2:47 am

Preeti entered the common room and went straight towards the mirror." See ,how the small trip has spoiled my hair do!"grumbled Preeti to Priya,combing her long locks for the third time. After a few moments when Priya did not reply,she turned around and saw her missing."Always up to something and vanishes in to the thin here suddenly,"said Preeti to herself disapprovingly, " I bet she has left some note somewhere for me telling where she has gone but instructing me not to follow." and started searching for it.Within a few moments she came across a scrolled up paper left on one of the tables.In it was scribbled 'Have gone to return a library book.Will return soon so no need to come along.From Priya'. Preeti sighed and went back to her work.

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Rosaline55 » November 14th, 2017, 4:06 am

"Hey Preeti, come quickly with me. Do you know, Iris, Liam, Jacy and Evelynn has asked me to coach them in Charms? A nice opportunity to boss over the other house, isn't it?" cried an excited Priya to her twin Preeti as she burst in to the common room.
Meanwhile Preeti who was reading 'Hanna Bruce: An Inspiring Autobiography' by Rachel Von Trapp looked up and tried to understand what her twin was saying; she spoke so rapidly!! After swallowing the news, she stood up enthusiastically and said,"Can we go right now? Not that I am too eager to teach them but Charms has always been my favourite subject."
Priya just nodded and dragged her along by the hand without wasting a moment.

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”