Common Room: Ravenclaw Tower

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 8.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Re: Common Room: Ravenclaw Tower

Postby Alien Iris » July 18th, 2016, 10:58 am

Evelynn, unlike Jacy, was exited to bring the Ravenclaw's muffins. She figured they would be good victory snacks.

"Muffins!" rang out across the common room, a remarkably crisp and clear noise coming from Evelynn's small body.
ImageImageImage

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Postby Little_Tee » July 21st, 2016, 11:08 pm

"Muffins!"

Thalle turned from his discussion with fellow fifth year Robert Jones about the Ministry's creature classification system to the two girls and their generously laden basket of muffins.

Both boys quickly made their way over to the girls. Thalle smiling when he recognized Jacy.

"Did someone say muffins?" Robert asked grinning at Evelynn.

"Thanks girls," Thalle said, grabbing three muffins. Handing one to Robert. "One doesn't ask twice when there's free muffins on the line, Rob."
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » July 26th, 2016, 2:46 am

"One doesn't ask twice when there's free muffins on the line, Rob."

"Feel free to take more!" Evelynn bubbled, "The house elves went over board" She shifted the weight of the muffins to her other arm with a small frown
Sheesh these were heavy...

Iris poked her head in the common room before noticeing her sister with a basket of muffins. She quickly plucked one from the basket.

"Thank you, my dearest sister," she said, her voice edged with playful sarcasm. She then tapped her sisters nose lightly.
ImageImageImage

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student

Postby Little_Tee » July 29th, 2016, 1:18 am

"Feel free to take more! The house elves went over board"

Robert quickly offered to help when he noticed the small first-year juggling with the big basket, "Here let me help with that." He cast a mild weightless charm on the basket right as Iris came in.

Thalle just shrugged at the two sisters antics and grabbed another muffin. They were quite good. The house elves had out done themselves. "Thanks again girls."
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,463.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » July 29th, 2016, 4:27 am

Jacy was quite happy that they had brought the muffins to the Ravenclaw common room. She smiled at Thalle as she noticed him. She remembered their little adventure that she had enjoyed although it had caused some trouble.

"You're welcome. Those muffins are brilliant and it would be a shame not to share them with you." She said. It made her confident when others thanked her and appreciated what she had done.

Well, it was Evelynn who had had the courage to announce the amazing news of dozens of muffins. I need her courage in such situations.

And it also made her happy to have Eve with her who had the luck to get all those muffins that the two girls could give to their fellow house mates.

Well, if there were still any left to share with the Gryffindors. Otherwise only my house mates will have the chance to get the best muffins ever made, Jacy thought.
ImageImageImage

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student

Postby Little_Tee » July 31st, 2016, 8:25 pm

"You're welcome. Those muffins are brilliant and it would be a shame not to share them with you."

Thalle smiled despite his muffin filled mouth. Swallowing he voiced his agreement, "Hogwarts Muffins are simply the best, alright." glancing down at the still fill basket he forced himself not to grab another muffin. "Shame Tiva's dieting. I'm sure she love these."

"Then there weren't be any left for the rest of us," Robert remarked, playfully. Taking another muffin placing a light stasis charm before handing it over to Thalle. "for your sister. Surely one muffin won't ruin her figure."

Nodding to everyone Robert turned and went back to his date. Thankful for the muffin treat. After his House's defeat to Ravenclaw in that day's match, he needed the little pick-me-up.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » August 1st, 2016, 8:29 pm

"Thanks again girls."

"You are most certainly welcome!" Evelynn grinned. She was glad the Ravenclaws were enjoying the muffins. She loved making others happy.

"Hey do you think Mint can have muffins?" Iris asked, finishing her muffin and stepping to the side so her housemates could still grab muffins.

"I don't know. Can cats have muffins?" Evelynn didn't

Iris turned to Jacy "Do you know if cats can have these muffins? I have to feed Mint anyway and she'd probably enjoy one."
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,463.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » August 4th, 2016, 9:04 am

Alien Iris wrote:"Do you know if cats can have these muffins? I have to feed Mint anyway and she'd probably enjoy one."

"Well, I'm not sure. I think cats shouldn't eat chocolate. At least my mum said that once. But these muffins... I think cats can have these." Jacy said. She looked at the muffins for a second and picked another one. They were so delicious.
ImageImageImage

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student

Postby Little_Tee » August 5th, 2016, 4:29 pm

Thalle had finished his last muffin and was about to go back to his common room by the kitchens to give Tiva her muffin and have some calming tea when he overheard the girls' question about cats eating muffins. His late mother's words about feline nutrition's do's and don't's came clashing back.

"Jacy's right. Cats should never be given chocolate. Hurts their heart and might cause seizures, and believe those are not pretty to see." Thalle looked at the muffin Jacy picked. It looked like a plan vanilla one. "That one should be alright. No chocolate and the milk and eggs are cooked so probably no problem there, and even if the house elves used vanilla extract what little alcohol in that should have cooked away."

Feeling suddenly embarrassed for assuredly sounding like a know-it-all, wanna-be veterinarian he cleared his throat and put on a fake smile. "Well, I better be off. I need to give this muffin away before I accidentally eat it. Night." Holding up Tiva's muffin he began making his way out of the Ravenclaw Common Room.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » August 6th, 2016, 3:28 am

"Well that settle it. See you tomorrow Eve, I'm going to go feed Mint. Thanks for the help!" With that, Iris went upstairs with a muffin for her cat.

"Has everyone got a muffin that wanted one?" Evelynn called out to the thinning common room.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”