Common Room: Ravenclaw Tower

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,433.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Re: Common Room: Ravenclaw Tower

Postby WolfMoon » February 6th, 2016, 3:58 am

"Mint is a cute name. I have three cats at home. The youngest one is still too little to bring him to Hogwarts. But I will bring him in a few months I think. His name is Felix because he is a lucky little fella. He got almost killed by a car a few weeks after he was born. It was a miracle that he survived. He is a little fighter.
My parents aren't at home at the moment. But I know that my grandparents take care of our cats. Oh, the names of the two older ones are Othello and Kiara, by the way." Jacy said. "How old is Mint?"
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 19.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » February 9th, 2016, 2:07 pm

"She's about three, I got her when I was ten. You're cats sound cute! Its lucky that Felix survived alright." Iris said.

Evelynn snuggled up with Mint. She spotted another student, (looked like someone who copied her homework, but you never know, her vison wasn't the greatest, could have been a statue) across the room and waved.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » February 11th, 2016, 11:52 pm

"Is this how you usually celebrate a win? Where is the music? Where are the cheers. It's still pretty quiet in here in comparison to Gryffindor's parties. I think I've got to help a little. Does anyone know a spell to make music if not I'll transform the chair over there into a nice and loud radio or something.
Or what about singing? Come on, Emma, Jacy. You're girls. Most girls are good singers. Next time I'll bring my grandpa's guitar. I'll learn to play it during the holidays and we can have nice evenings near campfires." Liam smiled as he thought of that.
ImageImageImage

Biologist
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 496.00
Pottermore Username: Purplemoonstone25474

Postby Biologist » February 12th, 2016, 1:44 pm

Just as Liam asked this, the door to the Ravenclaw Common Room burst open and let in a mass of festive Ravenclaw students, cheering loudly and chanting victory songs. Some of the older students pulled their wands out and summoned platters of food, with an accompaniment of butterbeer and pumpkin juice. Others decorated the walls of the Common Room with a flourish and within moments, the calm of the Ravenclaw tower had become a chaotic vortex of celebration.

When the Quidditch players finally entered the Common Room, the roar of the crowd was ear-splittingly loud, as they were greeted and treated like champions. Everyone tried to clap them on the shoulder of bump their fist and they were jostled by the crowd until they were square in the centre of the Common Room.

Team Captain Flora Marisol put her hand up in the air to quiet down the students and almost immediately everyone hushed and fell silent. "Today, we showed Hogwarts that, although Gryffins have wings, nobody is better at flying than the Ravens!" There was a short moment of cheers of appreciation, before the crowd calmed down again.
"Thank you all for your support. It was a tough challenge and you've endured the cold for us until the end. So, for the sake of warming up, bring on the party!" As she said the last words, she put her fist in the air and the other students cheered loudly as the party started in earnest.
My wand:

Larch with Pheonix Feather core, 13 3/4 inches, surprisingly swishy.

^_^

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » February 13th, 2016, 3:15 pm

Liam was impressed. "Now, that's a party."

He turned to Jacy and the young Gryffindor. He was sure that the Gryffindor had been waving at someone. "Hey, your name's Evelyn, right? I was cheering for you when you got sorted into the best house of them all but I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Liam. Um, have you been waving at me?"

Then the Team Captain of the Ravenclaws spoke. "Nah, girl, don't be impolite. You've just been lucky. If the game had lasted a moment longer, we would have won by catching the snitch." Liam shouted after the speech ended. "But you've done a pretty good job, I must admit." he added but not as loud as before.

He joined in the cheers although they were meant for Ravenclaw but he didn't care. He didn't like rivalry too much. He just needed it sometimes because it helped him achieve better results and it could be fun but for now he didn't need it. His friends were Ravens and he cheered for them. That was all that mattered.

"So, Eve... I may call you Eve, alright? Will you bring Gryffindor glory next year? We could both join the team and make sure we beat the Ravens to get our revenge." he was always acting like this when he was extremely excited or just wanted to talk... about anything. He hated silence when he was with people he knew and liked. He considered it impolite not to start a conversation. Even he had to make a fool of himself.

Jacy had to turn her back to Liam, so he couldn't see that she was trying not to laugh. Sometimes, he was ridiculous.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » February 14th, 2016, 4:05 pm

"Yeah, you can call me Eve if you'd like. I doubt I'll join, every time I get on a broom it flies straight into a wall almost immediately. I don't think thats to great of a strategy." Evelynn said with a little laugh. "Iris like amazing though, I've been trying to get her to join her house team, just because shes a "bit" anti social."

"Eve!" Iris said. "I'm not that good!" She had been watching Jacy laugh and had about been to burst out laughing as well. Fortunately, this hid it.
ImageImageImage

Biologist
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 496.00
Pottermore Username: Purplemoonstone25474

Postby Biologist » February 19th, 2016, 4:21 am

At Liam's comment, there was a sudden silence and a sea of blue and silver robes turned towards the Gryffindor student.

Team Captain Flora Marisol looked at him, seizing him up, and answered: "We have a Gryffindor guest, Mister Hayes, is it? I wouldn't dare sound impolite by insulting the other team, would you?" she left a pause to drive home her point. "Besides, the Ravens are not the ones who need *luck* to win at Quidditch." she said with mischief in her eyes. Then immediately afterwards -to break the tension - she shouted: "Let's show our guests how Ravenclaws party!"

And the throng of students answered her call with a cheer and a laugh and the focus was back on the victory celebrations.
My wand:

Larch with Pheonix Feather core, 13 3/4 inches, surprisingly swishy.

^_^

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » February 20th, 2016, 8:55 am

Liam grinned. It was so much fun to tease the Ravenclaws but he knew that he was outnumbered, so he could argue as much as he wanted and still the Ravenclaws would always win.

"It was a pretty good match. It was entertaining. That is all that matters to me. Yeah, and some house pride, of course. Gryffindor is a good team. We'll win our next match. And actually, as long as the snakes don't get the cup, I'm fine with almost everything." Liam said to the girls. "Nice party. Um, I actually thought Ravenclaws wouldn't be that good at celebrating as they seemed to be the ones who only stuck their noses into books and did nothing else but being clever and gaining more and more knowledge about... er... anything. Not that I'm prejudiced but that was all that others said about House Ravenclaw." The last few weeks had taught him that he should look at things twice before judging them.

The party went on and the Ravenclaws were cheering and celebrating. After a while Liam said to the girls: "I hope you don't mind but I'd like to leave now. There are a few things I have to get done before going to bed." He turned to Evelyn. "I'll return to the Gryffindor tower. Do you still want to stay here or would you like to join me?"

He smiled and added: "Okay, then, girls. It was a great match. Have a nice day and we'll see each other soon, I hope." He nodded at Jacy and Emma. He wanted to return to the secret room he had found to try the obstacle course again. He had to be sure that it was safe enough, so they could use it for their purposes.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » February 25th, 2016, 1:53 pm

"Its true, they do say just about that," Evelynn said after Liam commented on House Ravenclaw. It really was true though, most Gryffindors (that she knew of) thought of Ravenclaws as one dimensional nerds. As her sister was a many dimensional nerd, she didn't quite agree.

"I just head back on my own," Evelynn replied to Liam's question. "I need to practice most of my classwork some more anyway," Evelynn knew she was horrible at spells, at least the first few times...

"See you Eve!" Iris said with a wave. She was just hoping that the party would get over soon, it was interesting to observe, but she didn't like all the people there too much.

Evelynn headed off to Gryffindor common room, leaving Iris behind.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » March 2nd, 2016, 2:59 pm

Jacy waved at Evelyn when she left and then turned to Iris and Emma: "I should really practice a little for the next lessons. And I have to read about that potion we were supposed to brew last time. I think if I know every step by heart I can't ruin it again. Well, then. Let's see whether I manage to find a quiet spot somewhere."
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”