Class: Flying & Hogwarts: Quidditch Pitch

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Biologist
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 496.00
Pottermore Username: Purplemoonstone25474

Re: Class: Flying & Hogwarts: Quidditch Pitch

Postby Biologist » January 13th, 2016, 12:45 pm

Angus was pleased with how the match had turned out. It had been drawn out to the maximum time, so he had had a chance to see all the tricks and tactics the Eagles and Lions had come up with in action. He knew the Hufflepuff team captain had seen it too. There would be much to discuss when they got back to practice.

He grinned at Gwen. "Sure. We can go anywhere and inside sounds like a good plan. I hope you're not too cold?" He packed the thermos cans back into his backpack and collected the wrappers from the sandwiches.

"There is one thing to say for long drawn-out matches in the cold: it makes homework in front of the grand fireplace much more appealing."

And with those words he started towards Hogwarts Castle proper.
My wand:

Larch with Pheonix Feather core, 13 3/4 inches, surprisingly swishy.

^_^

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,463.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » January 15th, 2016, 12:19 pm

"Yeah, I remember her sorting and I was cheering for her but I haven't spoken to her. Guess the Ravenclaws will celebrate their victory. Although it's not my house I'll try to be part of this party. I'll never miss a good party. Why don't you ask your sister whether she wants to join it?" Liam said with a broad grin.
ImageImageImage

Sage
Quibbler Reporter
Quibbler Reporter
Points on hand: 202.00
Pottermore Username: WitchSpell3606
PM Points: 21
Location: In a forest, sitting in a tree overlooking a lake. (USA)

Postby Sage » January 15th, 2016, 1:33 pm

Gwen followed after Angus, choosing not to admit to how cold she was. She wasn't excited about the prospect of studying, but she already knew that it needed to get done if she wanted to do better in one of her worst classes. Especially since there was a test coming up. "Is the library open yet?" Gwen didn't want to bring up the disaster from before, but she was short a book that she needed if she wanted to do well on the test.

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 8.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » January 17th, 2016, 7:29 pm

"Ok! I will! Meet you there," Iris said before setting down the stand and walking to the Slytherin stands, where her sister was waiting. "Eve!" she called.

"Hi Iris," Evelynn said sadly. Her team had lost. And now her own sister was going to rub it in her face.

"Hey, I was asked to ask you if you wanted to come to the house party for the Ravenclaw win, funnily enough it was a Gryffindor who asked me too, Liam?" Iris said. A party should get her happier, right?

"Yeah!" Evelynn said happily. "I'll come! Long as I can pet Mint."

Iris laughed. "Ok, share though, its my cat."
Last edited by Alien Iris on January 19th, 2016, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Postby Little_Tee » January 18th, 2016, 4:23 pm

Tiva followed closely behind Angus and beside Gwen as the group made their way back to the warmth of Hogwarts. She was pretty excited that Ravenclaw had won; although, she did feel disappointed that the Golden Snitch wasn't caught. That was her favorite part of the sport: the catching of the ever elusive Snitch. Oh well, she breathed, at least we won fair and square.

"There is one thing to say for long drawn-out matches in the cold: it makes homework in front of the grand fireplace much more appealing."

"You're lucky though. Your common room has a fireplace. Ours doesn't." Tiva remarked absently as she turned and noticed her brother lagging behind them and the crowd. He had gotten more silent and grim as the match progressed. What was wrong with Thalle? "And, not a party about to be thrown there."

"Is the library open yet?"

"Oh, I hope it is." she paused, rubbing her hands together for warmth, before whispering, "it should be. Shouldn't it? Thalle did clean up what I destroyed..." she trailed off. Deciding it would be best to keep quiet when she realized how close other students were to them.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Biologist
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 496.00
Pottermore Username: Purplemoonstone25474

Postby Biologist » January 19th, 2016, 1:07 pm

As Cill and her team entered the changing rooms, Captain Blakemore spoke up, addressing the team.

"Congratulations, ladies and gentlemen." he started, sounding genuinely pleased. "That was a breathtaking match. We performed admirably and executed our new moves and tactics rather well. We can be proud of ourselves! A loss by one goal is minimal, almost negligable. It means we held our ground in a war of attrition and were unlucky enough that they scored just before the signal sounded. The only reason we lost might very well be the six hour rule. Be sure of that."

There was a reason Blakemore was team captain. He always knew how to keep sprirts high.

He added with a grin: "We have the advantage now: we can rest. They have to party."

"I'll have an analysis of the match ready next training session." he concluded.

-----

The Slyhterins in the stand cheered for the Ravenclaw girl, calling out their comiserations to the Gryffindor girl loudly as they passed, some of them laughing.

-----

"You're lucky though. Your common room has a fireplace. Ours doesn't." Tiva remarked absently as she turned. "And, not a party about to be thrown there."

Angus considered this a moment. Why would one not want to party?

"Well, you could study in the Great Hall. Or, if that isn't warm enough either, we Hufflepuff could extend an invitation to our common room." he said.

"Seems only fair to return the favour, so to speak." he added gruffly.
My wand:

Larch with Pheonix Feather core, 13 3/4 inches, surprisingly swishy.

^_^

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 8.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » January 19th, 2016, 2:17 pm

Evelynn looked around nervously, she had hoped that no one in the stand would bother her.

"Idiots.."Iris mumbled as they stepped out of the stand. "Idiots the whole lot of them. At least the ones who don't have manners" She reached over a squeezed her sisters hand as they entered the school. "They all just wish they were as awesome as you, Eve. Nothing to worry about. If they do bother you I'll just hex them when no ones looking."

"Thanks sis, but don't, you might get in trouble." Evelynn replied, smiling slightly.

"Meh, it'd be the first time. Never hexed anyone out of class before, so I suppose I'd get off easy. Now lets get going before everyone gets to the common room."
ImageImageImage

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Postby Little_Tee » January 20th, 2016, 12:36 am

"Well, you could study in the Great Hall. Or, if that isn't warm enough either, we Hufflepuff could extend an invitation to our common room." he said.

"Seems only fair to return the favour, so to speak." he added gruffly.

Tiva blinked. Surprised my Angus's offer.

"The Hufflepuff common room is cozy, or so I've heard." She would love to curl up in a cozy overstuffed chair while reviewing notes and content with Gwen and maybe Thalle. (If he wasn't doing anything else of course). Turning she asked Gwen, "what do you think Gwen? Where would you like to study? Library, Great Hall or check out the vast mysteries of the Hufflepuff common room?"
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sage
Quibbler Reporter
Quibbler Reporter
Points on hand: 202.00
Pottermore Username: WitchSpell3606
PM Points: 21
Location: In a forest, sitting in a tree overlooking a lake. (USA)

Postby Sage » January 25th, 2016, 1:15 pm

Gwen smiled. "Let's see the vast mysteries of the Hufflepuff Common room. Considering the mysteries our own contains, I can't imagine what the Hufflepuffs must have. Besides, anyplace with an actual fireplace is going to be warmer than it is right here. And someplace where a party is not about to be thrown is going to be the better place to study. I need to pass this test."

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,463.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » January 28th, 2016, 10:08 am

"Hey, Emma, Jacy. Hope it's okay that I just invited myself and another Gryffindor to your common room. It's just a party I don't want to miss and looks like we Gryffs need to be cheered up by you or at least show you how to party. And even more important, my friends shouldn't have to celebrate without me. And don't worry. I won't stay that long. I have a few things that need my attention." Liam said. "Shall we finally go? We shouldn't miss that party. And I actually can't enter your common room. I mean of course I'd be able to solve the riddle but it just won't be right if you know what I mean."
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”