Class: Flying & Hogwarts: Quidditch Pitch

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Re: Class: Flying & Hogwarts: Quidditch Pitch

Postby Little_Tee » January 29th, 2016, 10:58 am

"Yes! To the Badger's Den then," Tiva grinned and did a happy skip-hop at Gwen's answer to study in the Hufflepuff Common Room before catching herself and ducking her head to hide the flash of pink that had no doubt captured her cheeks, if the slight burn there was any indication. She was, thankfully, only mildly embarrassed but she was obviously more giddy about Ravenclaw's recent win than she had first thought, if she just did a skip-hop in front of everyone. Everyone plus Angus MacInnish. A skip-hop was definitely not something one did if they were trying to be cool and mature.

Clearing her throat, she turned toward Angus, "Invite accepted and thanks."

Thalle's attention turned back to his sister, Gwen and his House-mates when he observed her small hop-skip. He had been scanning the departing crowd for Cera and had missed whatever had caused Tiva to go airborne with obvious glee. Hearing Tiva's statement about accepting some invite he turned to MacInnish, "What invite?"
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Biologist
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 496.00
Pottermore Username: Purplemoonstone25474

Postby Biologist » January 30th, 2016, 2:56 pm

At Tiva's skip hop, the red haired Hufflepuff raised his eyebrows quizzically. Angus didn't really understand why anyone would be happy at the prospect of doing homework if they could go to a party instead. If Tiva and Gwen were so glad to be away from Ravenclaw tower, then the Ravens' parties probably were very boring. He could hardly believe it.

Girls... he sighed inwardly and shook his head, somewhat amused.

Then Thalle asked him about the invitation. "Well, I invited them to study in Hufflepuff common room. They looked like they could use a quiet and warm place and since we have been their guests in Ravenclaw tower, it was only right to return the favour."

He turned to all of his friends when he said more sternly than he intended: "But no upsetting of House Elves this time. I doubt we have secret rooms, but the consequences of gaining the ire of the Hufflepuff House Elf - if there is one - could be dire."

Then he broke into a grin to show he had been joking, but it looked a bit menacing instead...
My wand:

Larch with Pheonix Feather core, 13 3/4 inches, surprisingly swishy.

^_^

Whispers
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 30,338.00
Pottermore Username: PhoenixMagic4503

Postby Whispers » February 3rd, 2016, 10:30 am

"Wait, you don't like to party?!" Emma looked at her friends in dismay. "What's wrong with you?? And who cares about your homework?! I have a ton of people who let me copy their homework - I'm sure they'll let you copy it too! Admittedly," she added somewhat sheepishly, "you're two of them, but still: there are others! Forget the homework and let's PAR-TY!" She threw Angus a pleading look *not* to let her fellow Ravenclaws come back with him.

"Liam! Jacy!" she yelled as she caught her other friends heading for the exit, "you'll come to the dorm party, right? Liam, I promise we'll be gracious winners. Mostly. Somewhat. Ok, I promise not to gloat *too much*." Emma tried to look at modest as she could (which wasn't very).
Image ImageImage

~~ My wand: Hawthorn, Phoenix Feather, 12 1/4", Surprisingly Swishy <3 ~~
~~ PFF Student ID: 24R046 ~~

Sage
Quibbler Reporter
Quibbler Reporter
Points on hand: 202.00
Pottermore Username: WitchSpell3606
PM Points: 21
Location: In a forest, sitting in a tree overlooking a lake. (USA)

Postby Sage » February 3rd, 2016, 12:47 pm

Gwen shook her head. "Parties are loud. There's a test Monday." She stressed the word because she felt like it was rapidly approached. "I want to be ready for it. Copying homework isn't going to help me properly compose my own complex number charts or explain what a complex number is."

Turning back towards Angus as the first year ran off to rejoin her friends, she asked, "How could the Hufflepuff house elf be worse than the Ravenclaw one? And if there is one, does that also mean there might be a Slytherin or Gryffindor house elf?"

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Postby Little_Tee » February 7th, 2016, 4:11 am

"Well, I invited them to study in Hufflepuff common room. They looked like they could use a quiet and warm place and since we have been their guests in Ravenclaw tower, it was only right to return the favour."

"Right," Thalle nodded. "quite right."

"But no upsetting of House Elves this time. I doubt we have secret rooms, but the consequences of gaining the ire of the Hufflepuff House Elf - if there is one - could be dire."

Thalle frowned as he tried to recall if he ever met a house-elf that branded itself as the Hufflepuff House Elf while Tiva smiled sheepishly and hanged her head. Missing Angus's grin and feeling pretty low for being the main culprit behind ransacking the secret room of Ravenclaw artifacts.

"Wait, you don't like to party?! What's wrong with you?? And who cares about your homework?! I have a ton of people who let me copy their homework - I'm sure they'll let you copy it too! Admittedly," she added somewhat sheepishly, "you're two of them, but still: there are others! Forget the homework and let's PAR-TY!" She threw Angus a pleading look *not* to let her fellow Ravenclaws come back with him.

"I like to party but I'm seriously behind in my revisions," Tiva friendly defended, "and it's not homework so much as exam prep."

"Parties are loud. There's a test Monday. I want to be ready for it. Copying homework isn't going to help me properly compose my own complex number charts or explain what a complex number is."

Tiva nodded in agreement to Gwen's words, "Exactly." but the energetic first year had already run off to join her friends that were probably going to Ravenclaw Tower to party and celebrate. Shaking her head in amusement she only managed to catch the end of Gwen's question.

"It would only make sense if there were an elf per House. Or used to be."
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Biologist
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 496.00
Pottermore Username: Purplemoonstone25474

Postby Biologist » February 8th, 2016, 5:37 am

Angus looked at Gwen. "If each house has its own Head House Elf and the Ravenclaw one has a room full of secrets, knowledge and artifacts - which I would expect from Ravenclaw - then the Hufflepuff one would most probably be deeply invested in the main House Elf population."

He gave her a meaningful look. "Imagine angering the head of the House Elves. You'll never have a tasty dessert or a cleanly ironed shirt for the rest of your stay at Hogwarts!"

Then he patted her shoulder reassuringly. "However, knowing my house, if he or she exists, they'll be slow to anger."

"Right then, let's get going to the most comfortable place in this castle." he said decidedly and started towards the Hufflepuff Common Room.

[CONTINUED IN HUFFLEPUFF COMMON ROOM]
My wand:

Larch with Pheonix Feather core, 13 3/4 inches, surprisingly swishy.

^_^

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”