Hogwarts: Great Hall

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,443.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Re: Hogwarts: Great Hall

Postby WolfMoon » December 1st, 2016, 6:01 am

"Morning Cill. How are you? I can't believe it's Monday... again... I'd like to have another weekend. A bit longer this time... with more fun for us..." He thought about that long and cold Quidditch match. Then he continued eating. The bacon was delicious. After a while he had the strange feeling that he was being watched. He looked over to the Ravenclaw table and noticed that Jacy was looking in his direction.
Not now, he tried to mouth and nodded towards the two Slytherins who stood at the Ravenclaw table; one of them was talking to Iris. He knew what the first-year wanted to know but the presence of these two was a pretty good reason not to talk about it at the moment.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 6.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » December 2nd, 2016, 11:00 am

Evelynn had to spotted the two Slytherins as well, and was looking at them nervously. She turned to Liam. "Do you think Iris is alright?" she asked nervously.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » December 2nd, 2016, 12:18 pm

"I hope she is. Can't tell for sure though. They're Slytherins after all. Whenever they do or say something there is more to it than most people might think. They always have a plan... If there is no advantage for them, they rarely do anything. I suggest that we watch at first and if we think it's time to act, then we'll step in. Do you agree?" Liam watched the two with suspicion. He knew very few Slytherins but most of them were as selfish and deceitful as he had described them. Well, Serena was different and a few others but there usually were some exceptions.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » December 2nd, 2016, 2:33 pm

"Yeah," Evelynn said before turning back to her plate. She had Charms today and she was "slightly" worried. She'd finished the essay (finished being used loosely) but had only accomplished the charm once. She absent mindedly began mumbling the incantation under her breath. "Wing-GAR-dee-um Levi-O-sa. Wing-GAR-dee-um Levi-O-sa."
ImageImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 49.00
Pottermore Username: Scalekey15069

Postby Julian Sebastian » December 3rd, 2016, 6:45 pm

"No. Probably should be though. I was reading a book on Quidditch."

Julian grinned. "It's never a bad time for quidditch!" He told Iris. "Speaking of, be sure to tell the Ravenclaw team to bring their A-game on their next match against us. I'd hate for it to be boring."

He then noticed he was being watched, by a few other students; not Slytherin, judging by their robes. He didn't give any sign that he noticed. He wasn't in the mood for a confrontation today.

"Anyway, enough hot air from me. Enjoy your reading, Iris."

He headed of, beckoning Nashira to join him. "Let's get to our table." He suggested to her. "I'm starving."

It was as he was heading away that the owl post arrived, with tons of owls swooping in to deliver the students' mail. A particularly large and majestic-looking barn owl glided low over the Slytherin table, then made a beeline for Julian, slowing only to drop a newspaper into his waiting hands before swooping off to the side and up, turning back toward the way it came in.
ImageImage

Dulcinea Wilkes
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 2,462.50
Pottermore Username: FlameShield1207

Postby Dulcinea Wilkes » December 4th, 2016, 3:16 pm

Cill replied to Liam, "Fine, tho you're right, it is getting cold." She helped herself to scrambled eggs and toast. Cill too had noticed the two Slytherins; she narrowed her eyes.

"Why would Iris want to talk to them?" Cill asked. "I don't know the boy, but the girl is Nashira Draven. She's a nasty piece of work; she's also one of those purebloods who hates Muggleborns."

Cill had good reason to dislike Nashira; not for anything was she going to forget all the times the Slytherin girl had sneered at her for messing up in Potions.

~~~

"Good idea," Nashira replied. "I'm hungry too, and I'm dying for a cup of tea." When the owls flew in, one brought a letter from Mira, Nashira's mother. Nashira read it carefully, noting that her younger sister was looking forward to coming to Hogwarts; she would start as a first year in September. Nashira hoped that Alya would be a Slytherin like herself, rather than a Ravenclaw like her sister Chara.

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » December 4th, 2016, 3:43 pm

Iris let out a breath as the Slytherins walked to their table, relived.

When the owls came in she wasn't thinking she'd get any mail, but a large tawny one dropped a manila envelope on her plate. She slit the top with a butter knife and noticed it was from her parents. She laughed slightly at the contents, which was a large collection of funnies pages from the papers back home. They must have mixed up hers and Evelynn's. She got up and began walking to the Gryffindor table.

Evelynn opened her letter, or more of a package and was puzzled to find a bunch of crosswords. She didn't like crosswords... Then she noticed Iris walking towards her.

"Mom and Dad mix them up?"

"Yeah," Iris said, smiling. "Here's your monthly dose of Garfield." she said, handing the envelope to her sister.

"Thanks!" Eveylnn said handing her sister the crosswords.
Last edited by Alien Iris on December 9th, 2016, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 49.00
Pottermore Username: Scalekey15069

Postby Julian Sebastian » December 5th, 2016, 12:27 am

While they settled to their places at the Slytherin table, Julian glanced over at Nashira with amusement, noting her letter. "Good news?" He asked her, before attacking the bacon on the plate that had materialized in front of him, pausing only
to drain the last of the coffee.

As he ate his breakfast, he unrolled the newspaper, it was, of course, The Owl, a paper that was one of the many subsidiaries of SebCorp, his father's company. He nearly choked on a bit of egg as he saw the front page, and quickly swallowed his food before letting out a laugh of satisfaction. "Well this is certainly good news!" He said to Nashira, referring to the newspaper.
ImageImage

Dulcinea Wilkes
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 2,462.50
Pottermore Username: FlameShield1207

Postby Dulcinea Wilkes » December 13th, 2016, 6:05 am

"What is it?" Nashira replied, curiously. She poured herself a cup of tea, to go with her eggs and bacon. Tucking her letter away in her robes, she wondered what news had made her friend so happy.

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » December 13th, 2016, 8:33 am

"Why would Iris want to talk to them?" Cill asked. "I don't know the boy, but the girl is Nashira Draven. She's a nasty piece of work; she's also one of those purebloods who hates Muggleborns."

"I don't know." Liam replied. "But maybe it's better to watch them. I don't know what they are up to." He focused on his bacon again. He had put too much on his plate but it would be a shame not to eat that great delicious bacon. Liam stared at his plate but he knew that he couldn't eat the bacon anymore. He thought about the Slytherin boy and why he would talk to Iris. "Iris is a pureblood, right? Maybe they are trying to form some kind of pureblood elite. Although it sounds ridiculous... Anyways, does anyone want my bacon?"
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”