Hogwarts: Great Hall

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 8.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Re: Hogwarts: Great Hall

Postby Alien Iris » May 15th, 2018, 8:44 am

"I think so, they haven't written," Evelynn replied to Jacy before she began to speak again.

Iris nodded, "Meet you there," she said quietly before continuing in a louder voice. "Hey Eve, I think I forgot to feed Mint, want to come with?"

"Huh? Oh sure! See you later Jacy!" Evelynn stood up and joined her sister.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,463.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Re: Hogwarts: Great Hall

Postby WolfMoon » May 22nd, 2018, 9:17 am

"See you later." Jacy replied to Evelynn. Then she turned to Liam. He seemed to have a plan. That and her friend's hug had comforted her a lot.

"So, are you going to show me where you want to go? I really don't know which place you mean."

"Sure." Liam answered. "Take your time and finish your breakfast first though. I don't want to be held responsible if you starve today."

Jacy looked at Liam as soon as she had finished her toast and said: "We can go now."

"Wow, you've been fast! Okay, then. Let's go." He said and stood up. He left the Great Hall, followed by the Ravenclaw first-year.

Marek Ebner stared at Liam and Jacy when they left. They were probably up to something. He had been watching the group for a while now. There were always the same people around and not everybody was on the swim team. Julian's and his research had led to nothing so far, but he wouldn't give up just yet. If they were breaking rules, he would have to interfere.

'I'll find something eventually.' He thought.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”