Hogwarts: Library

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
AlyKun
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 1,700.00
Pottermore Username: SpellPotion15320

Re: Hogwarts: Library

Postby AlyKun » June 30th, 2015, 7:21 pm

".. And tell a teacher? Are you out of your mind? You're going to admit that you deliberately went into the library out of hours, trashed the place and broke into the restricted section? Enjoy the months of detentions."

Cera sighed. Nashira was right. It would only do more damage than help if they tell a professor. They'd get into more trouble and might even get expelled by this. But they couldn't handle this on their own. The safety of Hogwarts and it's students were at stake. And if they told Aurors or even the ministry... How sure were they that they'd believe them too? But they had to try didn't they? They had to try all their options now. She didn't say anything.

"It'll be okay,"

She smiled. "I'm Fine" Cera said to Thalle. She followed him without knowing what to do next. Everything they were going to do now would be a double edged sword. But would they really risk the safety of their school and fellow student wizards for a clean record? She followed closely behind the siblings and exited the Library. She never imagined leaving one of her favorite spots on campus in such a state. If they survived the night, She knew she would have to do so much work to restore the library. She could just hear the librarian now.

She walked out with Thalle and Tiva
ImageImage

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Postby Little_Tee » June 30th, 2015, 7:33 pm

"Your brother is right. You should go with him. Who knows when Mr. Heavy-boots might come back, or what he's liable to do of he does. It's best to travel in pairs."

"Yeah, I know." She replayed after her sigh. Julian and Thalle were right. There was safety in numbers. "Be careful," she added as an afterthought as Julian and Nashira walked off together.

"Are the others meeting us in the Ravenclaw tower? We still need to give the other that potions book."

Gwen's hushed question caused Tiva to think. They had planned on meeting in the broom closet, or so she had thought. Maybe going by Ravenclaw Tower first wouldn't be a bad thing after all. "Jacy has a copy of the Restoration Potion, as do I. We'll go check the Tower now." Tiva whispered back softly to Gwen as they began to walk down the corridor.

((Hallways, next I do believe since we have left the library...))
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,463.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » May 9th, 2017, 4:10 am

Liam sat at a table far away from the librarian whom he didn't like, a copy of a second year Herbology book, opened at the page about Mandrakes, and one specifically on Mandrakes lying in front of him. Next to it he had his copy of The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 4 which he hadn't opened yet. While he was scanning through the book on Mandrakes, he was taking notes. Then he closed the book and started reading the chapter about the Summoning charm. He was so close to reaching the next level of his secret research. Then he realised that he needed to cast the spell to find out whether he could manage it. Doing it in the library would only infuriate the librarian, so he had to practise somewhere else. He knew exactly where he would go.

Liam packed his bag. He brought the book that belonged in the library back to its place and left.

[continued in Hogwarts: Hallways]
ImageImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 49.00
Pottermore Username: Scalekey15069

Postby Julian Sebastian » May 13th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Julian made his way into the library, looking left and right, taking in the surroundings. He didn't bother to bring his bookbag this time, as he wasn't there to study. He waited for Marek to catch up...
ImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » May 17th, 2017, 8:08 am

"Why are you walking so fast?" Marek asked when he caught up. "The library won't run away. Besides, the librarian hates running... well, he hates everything but books I think..." He didn't feel that comfortable and wanted to leave as soon as possible but he couldn't. It was too late to back out. He waited for Julian to reveal his plan if he had one. He wanted to get it done.
ImageImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Julian Sebastian » May 18th, 2017, 12:13 am

Julian walked over to the nearest shelf, pretending to examine the book titles as Marek caught up. As soon as Marek caught up, Julian spoke softly, not bothering to look in Marek's direction. "Pretend you're looking for a book." He said. "I saw Liam out in the hall. There's no way he didn't notice us." He took out a book, opening it, pretending to skim the pages. "Once we're sure we're not being followed, we'll take a careful look around the library, see if there's anything out of place. It's been cleaned up since the incident, but we might get lucky..." Julian then casually put the book back on the shelf, taking a quick look around for Liam as he did so. "I don't see him anywhere nearby. He probably didn't come in here, but let's be careful."
ImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » May 18th, 2017, 11:04 am

"Liam has been around? What would someone like him do in the library. It's actually not the place where I would expect to meet him." Marek replied, stepping closer to the bookshelf. "Well, um, I won't pretend looking for a book, then, I'll look for one. Just give me a minute. It must be somewhere over there. Then we are in different places and can cover a greater range of view and can check that we don't have any unwanted --"

"I don't see him anywhere nearby. He probably didn't come in here, but let's be careful."

"Alright, so shall we start? I can get the book afterwards..."
ImageImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Julian Sebastian » May 18th, 2017, 10:27 pm

Julian turned around, slowly surveying the library. He realized, now that he was there, just how little information on the spider incident he actually had. He frowned slightly. It wasn't often that the network of gossipers he'd cultivate​d had let him down, but then again, he thought to himself, there are some things you just have to find out for yourself. "Okay, here's how we're going to do this..." He said to Marek, still speaking softly. "We need some kind of evidence that the spiders were here. Keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary."
ImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » May 19th, 2017, 5:50 am

"Okay." Marek replied. Hopefully the librarian hadn't cleaned up too well and destroyed the evidence that they needed.

"I'll start over there." He pointed to the section where mostly Herbology books could be found. He scanned the bookshelves, the floor and the walls for things like scratches or anything that a spider could leave behind, trying to get nobody's attention. The latter was one of the easier tasks as he just pretended looking for a book, scanning each shelf from bottom to top. Twice he stopped, looking closer at the floor which had strange marks but it could have been caused by all the students that walked between the bookshelves. Still, he wrote down where he had found the scratches to tell Julian.
ImageImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Julian Sebastian » May 20th, 2017, 5:08 pm

Julian nodded at Marek, letting him go and search that section of the library. Meanwhile, Julian searched the other end, also pretending to browse the titles on the shelves. He found several scrapes on the shelves and floor, a few of which looked like they could have been left by some kind of animal. Just by chance, he found something on the floor that caught his attention. He knelt down to get a closer look...

A few minutes later, he was heading back to Marek, who he found near the herbology shelves. "Any luck?" He asked the other Slytherin as he walked up to him.
ImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”