PFF Roleplay OOC Talk and Questions

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 7.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Re: PFF Roleplay OOC Talk and Questions

Postby Alien Iris » February 5th, 2017, 6:50 pm

I'm sorry about the lateness of the post in Charms Wolfmoon. I had typed one, but forgot to submit. Sorry!

I have also joined you both with a NPC, but if you wish for me to leave, that will be fine with me.

Iris will not be rping any classes, as there are currently no active third years that I know of.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,420.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » February 21st, 2017, 9:26 am

@Alien Iris: Don't worry. I can't post as often as I want too, so that you have to wait a lot longer for me to answer. I'm very deeply sorry about that :(
Totally fine with you joining the class.

I'm actually in a weird mood at the moment... I thought it might be quite funny to throw my characters into awkward situations. It keeps things interesting.

I'm still hoping for better times at my "home" at the moment. We've been promised internet but nothing has happened so far. So I will be online whenever I have internet access which might be not that often at the moment I'm afraid. It's frustrating but I can't help it...

EDIT: Well, just an update on the summary. I'm still working on it. But it can't take that long from now on. Yes, well, I still have about one year to go but as soon as I've finished the Halloween Party and the events on Halloween it shouldn't be too much to sum up. The only thing that makes it take so long is my "internet problem"...

EDIT 2: Btw, sorry that I misspelled your name, Alien Iris. My mobile thought it was cleverer than I am and wanted to correct the word "Alien" because I've currently typed the name "Arien" quite often due to the summary.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » February 27th, 2017, 1:44 pm

Hey, is there anything I should do with Iris right now? Like something or someone she should run into? Because I've got nothing to do with her, and I (no offense to Evelynn, i like her too) like roleplaying with her a bit better. Also I don't believe there are any other third years.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » March 2nd, 2017, 4:53 am

Maybe I could let Liam leave the class because he might think that he is hallucinating. Then he could stumble into Iris. Maybe he will walk around talking to himself. Then Iris could overhear one of his plans.

What do you think? Any ideas?
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » March 2nd, 2017, 1:44 pm

I'd have to come up with a reason for her to get out of class. Maybe run into him after the class is out? She doesn't have anything.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » March 3rd, 2017, 1:08 pm

Yes, you could do that if you like.

Liam has History of Magic afterwards but I guess that he'll be late for class because he needs some time away from people, so that should work.

I'll post tomorrow or on Sunday. Finally got a new room (with internet! :)), so I have to get my stuff to it.

EDIT: Hey guys. I've recently edited my post in the Divination classroom thread and I've posted in the Hallways. Liam is acting in a rather weird way, so he'll probably face detention or something if the professor finds out that he just faked being sick. Don't know yet... I actually avoided playing NPCs - especially teachers - so far. I prefer to play characters I know and whose reactions I can "foresee" with certainty.

So, if you have a good idea, shoot. Otherwise, I think I'll come up with something.

Have a nice weekend :)
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » April 3rd, 2017, 6:12 pm

Hey! Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

@Wolfmoon, I made a post in the Hallways topic off of Charms.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » April 4th, 2017, 10:04 am

Hey :)

Yes, the day is great so far. Hope yours is great too.

@Alien Iris, I've just replied to your post. I'd say we read about the spells we want to practise first unless Evelynn can't wait and want to start straight away. The other option would be to practise only those we already know (if we find the room which shouldn't be that difficult).

@all: Well, I have a question. Do you know how to "upload" or to "publish" Word documents on this forum? I'd like to reveal the first part of the summary and I've got some kind of "intelligent" outline. You only have to click on the part you want to read which is rather handy.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » April 4th, 2017, 12:42 pm

@Wolfmoon I don't personally know how to insert a actual document, but possible open the Word in a Google doc, make the doc accessible by link, then copy and paste the link?

Also, it would be fine to read more about spells, but I'm not quite sure where we would read, ideas?
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » April 5th, 2017, 12:12 pm

Not that sure about it, but I'd say we start with the spell books the first-years have and work them through. As soon as Jacy and Emma feel well prepared, they could go to the library and lend some advanced spell books.

EDIT: But let's just learn some spells for the first-years and then let them practise them in the Hall of Challenges. I think they will find out that they need to practise more and that they need some advanced spells in there.

Here are some spells mentioned in the movie and the book:

Wingardium Leviosa
Lumos
Alohomora
Reparo
and a spell that makes a pineapple tap dance

Then I've found a few more on pottermore and in the game:

Incendio
Colloportus
Diffindo
Flipendo
Spongify

The Transfiguration spells won't help, I guess, and I actually don't know the incantation.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”