Hogwarts: Castle

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 8.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Re: Hogwarts: Castle

Postby Alien Iris » April 28th, 2016, 6:30 pm

"Actually, ummm, I, err..." -Evelynn never knew how to talk to houseleves-"Was wondering if you were making any blueberry muffins or if I could have one please?" The last part of her sentence tumbled out of her mouth like a Knezle on ice. "Sorry..." she mumbled.
ImageImageImage

Biologist
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 496.00
Pottermore Username: Purplemoonstone25474

Postby Biologist » May 3rd, 2016, 3:07 am

The face of the small creature lit up with a big smile. "Yes. We have muffins in all flavours! Blueberry is one of them. I think. I'll go ask." And with that, she hurried back into the kitchen.

A minute later, the door opened and she came out holding a platter with a mountain of blueberry muffins. It must be at least two dozen, judging by the size of the muffin pile. From behind the muffins a muffled voice could be heard. "Will this suffice, miss Featherfew?" Not being able to see exactly where she was going, the little house elf approached Evelynn, carefully stepping forward, hoping the girl would take the heavy plate off her hands...

"Here you go, miss Featherfew. Would you like anything else? Something hot to drink? To go with the muffins?"
My wand:

Larch with Pheonix Feather core, 13 3/4 inches, surprisingly swishy.

^_^

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » May 3rd, 2016, 1:13 pm

Evelynn took the plate from the elf hurriedly, nearly dropping it when she fumbled. She took all the muffin's in her arms.

"Here you go, miss Featherfew. Would you like anything else? Something hot to drink? To go with the muffins?"

"Nope! This'll be fine. Thank you for the muffins!"-she took a bite of one-"Therrrllygud."-gulp-"Excuse me!" With that, she set off down the hallway again, over burdened with muffins, but beaming ear to ear. She was quite a sight, carrying around two dozen muffins, they were heap precariously, but no one had fallen off yet.

(Further posting will be in the Hallways topic)

((Update))

Iris Featherfew: Practice Room

The practice room she had selected was a long narrow room with a mirror and a music stand. Iris had left the door unlocked, but shut it so not as much noise floated out.

She prepared her instrument, tuning it to the right pitches, put her music on her stand, and began to practice the haunting melody the orchestra had been assigned. The music was seeping into the hallway at a bit louder volume than she had intended, but she didn't realize.

((Update))

After Practicing for quite some time, Iris headed back to the common room.

(Further posting in the Ravenclaw common room)
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,463.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » November 13th, 2018, 5:44 am

Kitchen - November 22nd - Tavish and Iris

Tavish entered the kitchen and smiled as the air was filled with the scent of a delicious dinner.

"Looks like dinner is going to be amazing today." Tavish smiled at Iris.

A house elf came towards the two and asked: "How may Reeny help you, Miss Featherfew, Mr MacKinlay?"

"We would like to have some hot chocolate and some snacks to eat, Reeny. And some food for Finley would be nice unless he has already got his food."

"No, not yet. Reeny will go ask."

"I think she's new. I haven't seen her before." Tavish said to Iris. Then the house elf came back with another house elf. Reeny was carrying a platter with hot chocolate and food for Tavish's cat and the other house elf was carrying with a basket full of cookies.

"Thank you so much."

"Will there be anything else, Miss Featherfew, Mr MacKinlay?" The other house elf asked.

"No, thank you." Tavish replied. He recognised the house elf. It was the one who was usually helping to feed Finley. His name was Pip.

"If you want more hot chocolate, you may just ask. I'll bring you more."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » November 28th, 2018, 2:58 pm

Iris glanced around the kitchens as Tavish conversed with the house elves. He really had a good relationship with them, huh? Iris made a mental note to talk to the house elves more.

"If you want more hot chocolate, you may just ask. I'll bring you more."

"I think we'll be alright," Iris said, looking over the generous helping of snack the elves had provided, "but I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for offering!" Iris smiled slightly at the house elf.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,463.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » December 5th, 2018, 9:00 am

"Well then, let's go to my common room. I hope you'll like it. It is amazing. It's a perfect place for badgers like me." Tavish grinned. "Have you ever been to the Hufflepuff common room before?" Tavish asked. "Then you'll probably know what I mean. If not, you'll see it soon."

Tavish left the kitchen and walked towards the Hufflepuff common room that wasn't too far from the kitchens.

[CONT'D in Common Room: Hufflepuff Basement]
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”