Hogwarts: Hallways

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,461.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Re: Hogwarts: Hallways

Postby WolfMoon » October 24th, 2018, 4:19 pm

Tavish followed Iris out of the library.

"Well then, let's get down to the kitchen and my common room. I guess Finley has been waiting for me all day. Finley is my cat. He sometimes follows me through the castle. But he doesn't like loud music, so you have probably never seen him before as the orchestra is too loud for him." Tavish said and started walking towards the Grand Staircase.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 6.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » November 8th, 2018, 3:05 pm

[Morning]
Iris whirled around to face Priya. Oh no... Not her again. Ever since the day of the fire, the Slytherin had been hanging around the group "teaching" them Charms. "Heard of knocking?" she arched an eyebrow at the girl.

Evelynn waved at the second year. Whether or not her sister believed it, the extra practice had been helping the first year in class.

[Afternoon]

"I don't think I have, what type of cat is he?" Iris asked as she followed Tavish to the stairs. She shifted the books in her arms.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » November 9th, 2018, 2:18 am

[Morning, November 22nd]

Jacy stared at Priya. Yes, she was a Slytherin and yes, she was sometimes behaving in a weird way but she had helped them. Learning by error could work too and anyways, it was an accident. Now everyone knew to be more careful.

[Afternoon, November 22nd, Tavish and Iris]

"Finley is a Bengal cat. He looks like a little leopard. I'm pretty sure you'll like him, he is so cute and funny and absolutely amazing." Tavish said, smiling.

They went down the stairs. "Whenever I am here and see all these paintings I wonder who all these people are that they made it into a painting in this castle. Look at that girl over there for example. I can't imagine that she had invented something great at such a young age. I might be mistaken though."

Tavish looked at the painting for a while and then to Iris. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have asked. May I help you with the books? I can carry some more. Unless you want to carry them, of course."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 6.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » November 9th, 2018, 2:40 pm

[Afternoon]

"Awww... Your cat sounds adorable!" Iris replied as they started down the stairs.

"Whenever I am here and see all these paintings..."

As Tavish talked, Iris glanced around at the paintings. It was intriguing to think of the people who's memory lived on in these paintings.

"...Unless you want to carry them, of course."

"Hm?" Iris glanced over at Tavish. "Oh! Yes that would be nice. Half and half?" She shifted a couple books off of her pile and handed them to the Hufflepuff. "It is interesting to think that there's a story behind every painting here. After all art is created with some sort of purpose."
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » November 13th, 2018, 5:12 am

"Aye, it usually has a purpose. I love art." Tavish said and kept walking.

After a while - they had already left the Grand Staircase - he announced: "We are almost there. Here we go. There they are, the kitchens, my second favourite place."

[[CONT'D in Hogwarts: Castle]]
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”