PFF Roleplay OOC Talk and Questions

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 153.00

Re: PFF Roleplay OOC Talk and Questions

Postby Rosaline55 » February 6th, 2018, 7:43 am

Actually Wolf, that Aquamenti was a mistake from Preeti's side. I left you to write what had happened after she too casted a wrong spell.
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 6.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » February 6th, 2018, 1:49 pm

Off the note in the Hallways topic while we are on the topic.

Should Iris come back to the attic after Orchestra or head back to her dorm?
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,443.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » February 7th, 2018, 9:11 am

@Rosaline: I've slightly changed my post. I'd say that the pronunciation doesn't differ much between "Aquamenti" and "Aguamenti", so that Preeti should at least manage that. Or did you mean something else?

In my post I have written that it doesn't have quite the effect it's supposed to have (that only little water comes out). Was that your intention?

@Iris: If you think that Iris can help us and if you wish to stumble into the scene, feel free. Maybe you have an idea for her?

Or you could just discuss the plans for the concert with Tavish. Maybe even in the Ravenclaw common room, so that when the others come back, he notices that something is going on but he won't ask and leave because he is too polite to ask people about something they don't want to talk about. If you don't like that idea though (I didn't plan for Tavish to be involved in the club actually, just to notice that something is going on but I can use another situation to do that), I'll send him back to the Hufflepuff basement and let him talk to his best friend or play with his cat or continue his homework or something.

I guess that practice will be over for "today" after we have almost burnt down the attic ;)
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » February 12th, 2018, 12:42 pm

Maybe have the two of them get stuck outside the Ravenclaw common room because they couldn't solve to riddle? That way it wouldn't be as strange for other members of other houses to be talking.

If you wish to use Tavish some more, Fern could run into him on the way back. If that that is alright, just giving the option.

I also do not have a post in the Hallways topic for Iris talking to Tavish, so just post his response there. For another option, Tavish and Iris could pass the staircase to the flaming attic, and go up to investigate if you would like. Whichever you choose!

EDIT: Where is the Great Staircase? I'm just a little confused on where we are at the moment.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » February 22nd, 2018, 1:32 am

The Great Staircase is the place from which you can reach all floors. It's somewhere near the Entrance Hall. In the books and movies the protagonists took the moving stairs to get to their common rooms, so I guess that if you want to get to Ravenclaw Tower, Gryffindor tower, the Hospital Wing or the attic you have to go there.

I agree that Fern could run into him.

Let's not go to the attic if you don't mind. As your character didn't seem too happy about the practice she probably wouldn't want to return to it. You can either invite Tavish to your comon room or wish him a good evening. He is too polite to ask whether they could start straight away as he doesn't want to bother anyone or wait their time and he wouldn't be upset if you just suggested to start the next day or some other day and said good-bye to him. Don't worry, you can choose either option. I'll let you decide :)

If we are done with this part and we have clarification why Jacy wants to continue practice with the two Slytherins and everything else has settled, we can move on to the next event any time you want. I've found the next Roleplay Announcement.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » February 22nd, 2018, 1:19 pm

Works for me! I'll wrap up Iris's plotline for the day and have Fern talk with Tavish till the whole mess in the attic calms down. The next plot event should be interesting but I have a quick question.

Will we be time skipping more than over night for this event? In the calendar it says that the second plot event is on Saturday the 22nd. Are we moving the event up a week or two? If not thats alright, just curious to know.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » February 25th, 2018, 2:59 pm

We will be skipping to November 22nd for the event. If you wish to play a day between the two dates, we can do that of course. If there is anything you wish to do before we could skip to another day and roleplay that day before skipping to the plot event.

Jacy will return to the common room soon.

@Rosaline: Do you want to end the lesson by saying goodbye to everyone after the fire is extinguished? If not I'll let Jacy sneak away as she already left the attic. Then I won't let her wait and return her to the Ravenclaw tower.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » February 27th, 2018, 1:03 pm

No, the skipping fine by me. I was just making sure so my characters didn't act as if no time had passed by accident.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » March 21st, 2018, 6:28 am

I have exams soon, so I won't be around much the next few days.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » April 4th, 2018, 8:59 am

Heyo guys! Quick question:

Since we are time skipping to the day of plot event, do we want to start with breakfast or with the plot event? Doesn't matter to me, but just curious.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”