Hogwarts: Hallways

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 9.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Re: Hogwarts: Hallways

Postby Alien Iris » November 21st, 2017, 1:13 pm

"Lumos," Evelynn said. Absolutely nothing happened. "Lumos!" On her second attempt the room grew a little brighter. She grinned at Jacy, "I did it!"
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,417.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » November 25th, 2017, 8:47 am

Jacy smiled at her friend. "That's great. Let me try it too. Lumos!" Having had many tries before it worked instantly this time. Jacy's smile was even brighter. "That's just brilliant!" The light didn't even decrease this time.

"How do I get it off now?" she asked Priya. She couldn't remember having come across a spell to do so.

Liam looked at Preeti. "Um... do you know any fourth-year spells and are you able to perform them to teach them properly?" He asked. "If not I'd like to practise Expelliarmus or Rictusempra. I have never been that good at either of them. I mean I managed to do them but you can always do better, right?"
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 133.00

Postby Rosaline55 » November 28th, 2017, 11:23 am

WolfMoon wrote:Jacy smiled at her friend. "That's great. Let me try it too. Lumos!" Having had many tries before it worked instantly this time. Jacy's smile was even brighter. "That's just brilliant!" The light didn't even decrease this time.

"How do I get it off now?" she asked Priya. She couldn't remember having come across a spell to do so.

Priya who was staring away dreamily was suddenly interrupted by Jacy's question. She thought for a second and then spoke" Hmmm, both of you did quite well but I would advise you to practise it another time so that the light is even stronger. And Jacy, the incantation for extinguishing the light is er,er.... now what was the name.......Yes! its Nox!" and took a deep breath. What if she was unable to tell the name?It would have been quite a shame.

On the other hand Preeti was talking with Liam." Would you like to practise Rictusempra?" said Preeti in the same sweet voice but couldn't help doing another Non Verbal(Rictusempra) but this time on Liam.
[[OOC: Is the colour okay?]]
ImageImage
-The greatest mistake is the mistake from which we learn nothing.

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,417.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » December 11th, 2017, 10:48 am

Jacy tried to cast the spell but it didn't work. "Nox!" Jacy yelled. "Oh, come on! Nox!" Although this spell wasn't that difficult, Jacy didn't manage to cast it.

"The light is still on." Jacy complained. "Am I doing anything wrong?" Again, she tried to cast it but nothing happened.

"Hey, what was that for?!" Liam hadn't been prepared to defend himself. That hadn't been fair! He tried to hide his anger but he failed. "Don't do that again! You could have warned me at least!" He pointed his wand at Preeti, ready to defend himself this time. "I want to practise Rictusempra and not duel straight away! I think I need to learn how to do the spell properly before we can duel."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 9.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » December 14th, 2017, 1:11 pm

¨NOX!¨ Evelynn yelled after several other attempts. It still didn´t work. ¨Aww...¨ she frowned, the end of her wand still glowing.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”