Hogwarts: Library

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Rosaline55
Second Year Student
Second Year Student
Points on hand: 357.00

Re: Hogwarts: Library

Postby Rosaline55 » September 17th, 2017, 10:16 am

Preeti at last gave it up,"Priya,do whatever you feel like. I'm returning to the common room.This game is becoming increasingly tiring"and left the library without waiting for a reply.Priya stared after her for a few moments and then followed. She knew that her twin could be as headstrong as her at times and she proved very difficult.
ImageImage
-The greatest mistake is the mistake from which we learn nothing.

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,400.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » September 19th, 2017, 8:41 am

Before Iris even got the chance to reply or Evelynn the chance to add something, the twins left the library. Jacy was quite surprised. She would have expected them to be keener on finding out what was going on. After a second of surprise Jacy turned back to Iris and said: "Look, they are leaving. That seems odd. Still, well, Iris, would you teach us some basic charms and spells to help us with classes and beyond?"

Liam entered the library the moment the twins left and went straight to Evelynn, Iris and Jacy whom he spotted at a table near the back.

"I think I might have good news for you. Have you found anything interesting yet?" he said, looking apologetically at Mr Galway who threw him a warning glance for being too loud in his sacred library or for being there at all. Liam couldn't say for sure.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 26.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » September 29th, 2017, 2:11 pm

"Haven't found anything, I was going to help Evelynn and Jacy with homework just now. Could you help us? I'm not the best at Charms." Iris had just realized what the two first years were trying to say and had been sitting there in confusion.

"Maybe we should check out some books and go practice elsewhere? That way we won't disturb the others in the library," she suggested with a glace at Mr. Galaway.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » October 3rd, 2017, 11:20 am

"You haven't found anything yet? Hm... at least I have found a room which we could use to pratise. Do you like the attic? I've been there before and it doesn't look like anyone ever goes there, so nobody should find us. Let's take our spell books then. The one for second years should be here too. Then we teach you some spells that only older students learn as these are more helpful than the basic ones. Of course we'll help you with these too." Liam said. "And I think you're better at Charms than I am, Iris... I only got an "A" last year. But I can help you with DADA if you don't mind."

Liam looked at Mr. Galway. "Maybe we should leave. I have the feeling that he thinks I might have been involved in the chaos that was caused in his library. He never seemed to like me anyway..."
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Postby Rosaline55 » October 4th, 2017, 3:06 am

[In the meantime,Priya had slipped back into the library unnoticed,this time with a book in her hand]
Keeping one eye on the little group on whom The Slytherin twins were spying a few minutes back,Priya asked Mr Galway,"Mr Galway,Where should I keep this book which I had borrowed a few days back?"
[OOC:I am playing the Librarian for the while]
Mr Galway cast one glance at the book's name and without bothering to reply,pointed a finger to a bookshelf which,to Priya's surprise,was just behind the table where Iris,Jacy,Evelynn and Liam were sitting. As she eagerly approached the shelf ,Liam's talk which ,conveniently for Priya ,was quite loud to hear ."Hmmm so they are planning to go to a secluded room to practise spells for an important purpose" thought Priya as she carried out her act of putting the book in its place very slowly.
ImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 26.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » October 7th, 2017, 9:29 am

Fern Gray had entered the library, she was returning a book for one of her brothers. After getting its location from Mr. Galway, she marched off to return it. ON the way there she spotted a first year in her house. One of the twins... Which one? She shrugged and walked over to her straightaway. Mother said to be friendly to younger students!

"Hey Preeti!" She said rather loudly, gaining a sharp "shh!" from Mr. Galway. "Or are you Priya..." she asked after lowering her voice to one acceptable to be using in a library. "I can't ever remember. What book are you returning? I'm returning some boring Transfiguration book for my brother, but he said he'd give me a Knut so I figured, why not?"

Iris jumped slightly at the loud exclamation behind the book shelf. She didn't recognize either of the names, or the voice...

'The twins again?" Evelynn said in a hushed voice, unable to be heard by anyone but those around her, considering the overly enthusiastic voice talking animatedly behind the shelf.

Iris pulled a face. "The attic sounds fine anyway. Good place to practice spells for class," she said to the other three. "We should probably get out of her before Mr. Galway kicks us out." The librarian had been glaring over at the area by the table for some time now.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » October 10th, 2017, 9:35 am

"Who?" Liam asked Evelynn but he noticed that the twins shouldn't know about their plans. "Let's go. Do you have the second-year spell book with you, Iris? If not that's the chance to get it. Let's meet at the Grand Staircase, seventh floor."
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Postby Rosaline55 » October 10th, 2017, 10:44 am

"Did she have to come right now and spoil the show?"thought Priya angrily. However she was very self-controlled and didn't burst out. But nevertheless she expressed her annoyance on being interfered by an elder student by speaking to Fern in a dangerously smooth and polite tone which didn't suit her at all. "Excuse me but I think I don't know you. And we twins think it is better not to tell others which twin we are or how to identify the difference between us.Thank you but I have to leave." said Priya hoping to close the conversation there. She did not yet know what Liam and the others were doing but overheard that they were going to the attic.And she was determined to lose no time this time and follow them. So after quickly putting back the book named 'Useful Charms for Second Years' by Matilda Evan, she made her way towards the stairs to the attic.
ImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”