Hogwarts: Library

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 6,435.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Re: Hogwarts: Library

Postby WolfMoon » May 22nd, 2017, 5:34 am

Marek looked up at Julian. "Well, I'm not quite sure whether this is what we're looking for but maybe you should have a look to decide whether it's a useful hint or not." He stepped aside, so that Julian could examine the scratches.

"Did you find anything?" He asked. "And well, something just came to my mind. I don't know where these spiders came from but we might find some information about them in a book on Magical Creatures. Because, I don't think that you can have pets like giant spiders in this castle or that the teachers would allow such creatures to be here, so we should try to find out where they came from and what kind of spiders these were. And if they were indeed in the library where did they go afterwards and how did they get there? I haven't heard of any broken windows in the library, so they must have escaped through the hallways." Marek paused for a moment to think about Halloween night.

"I have heard people talk about spider sightings during breakfast time after Halloween. Just imaging these creatures running around inside the castle..."
ImageImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 49.00
Pottermore Username: Scalekey15069

Postby Julian Sebastian » May 22nd, 2017, 2:23 pm

Julian knelt down, examining the scratches that Mark had pointed out. "I found others, elsewhere in the library, that look a lot like these." Julian explained. He got up, straightening out his robe as he did so. He grinned when Marek asked if he'd found anything, then suggested consulting a book on magical creatures.

"That's certainly worth a look..." Julian answered, "but I think I found something better." He held up a small stoppered vial, full of a liquid that looked like water. "I found it in a small puddle near the back. Now answer me this: how can there be a puddle of anything in here when it hasn't rained recently, and drinks aren't allowed in here? Anything dragged in from the last rainstorm would have evaporated by now." He let Marek have a good long look at the vial, then placed it back in his pocket.

"I have heard people talk about spider sightings during breakfast time after Halloween. Just imagining these creatures running around inside the castle..."

Julian couldn't help but grin again. "If half of what I've heard is true, spiders will be the least of this place's troubles."
ImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » May 27th, 2017, 4:47 pm

Marek looked at his fellow Slytherin. He was quite surprised. "Could you tell me some of the things you have heard? I have no idea what you are referring to." He hated being on the dark on something and for the third time on this day he had the feeling that even though he wanted to take an advantage of their little inspection and had felt rather self-confident at first, Julian had the upper hand and he knew...

"I think I have to know a little more to be of help, you know..." That searh for the truth about the secret club was getting quite dangerous for him and his future plans...
ImageImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Julian Sebastian » June 1st, 2017, 4:41 pm

Julian grinned even wider. "Just whisperings and rumors." He answered to Marek. He decided now was not a good time to tell Marek about the secret meetings going on with the Gryffendor students. If their investigation went well, he'd find out soon enough. If not, well, that little bit of knowledge would be a card he could play later. He turned and headed toward the library exit, trusting Marek to go with him. "I think we've found all we can here". He said, "I think the great hall is the next place place to look, but first we'll have to make a quick stop..."
ImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » June 3rd, 2017, 3:37 pm

Marek was feeling more and more uncomfortable. Julian wasn't telling him everything. Still, he couldn't say that he wanted to back out. He had the feeling that something was going on and it had to be uncovered and being the student who did so could guarantee him a good reputation. He could be the one to stop all trouble and fights.
Julian was already heading towards the exit while Marek was still deep in thought. When he noticed, he ran to catch up. The librarian didn't look too happy but well, he never did when students were around.

"A quick stop? Julian, what are you up to?" Marek asked, following him.
ImageImageImage

Julian Sebastian
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Julian Sebastian » June 5th, 2017, 1:37 pm

"We need to find a potions classroom, preferably one not in use." Julian answered to Marek as they walked out of the library. He could feel that he was on the verge of making a breakthrough, or at least he thought he was. He patted his robe pocket gently. "I mentioned earlier that I think the liquid in that vial may have something to do with all the weird stuff going on." He explained. "I think I know a way to check if that's true, and how to make our search easier if it is."
ImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » June 15th, 2017, 12:03 pm

"Do you have any place in mind?" Marek asked. "If not, we could check out the attic. As far as I know there are many rooms that nobody has used for ages. We might find the perfect place there. Plus, nobody accidentally happens to be around. At least no student."
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Second Year Student
Second Year Student
Points on hand: 308.00

Postby Rosaline55 » July 30th, 2017, 12:39 pm

"Where is Nashira? " asked Priya as the twins rushed into the library."I have no idea except that she is not here"replied Preeti. After thinking for a while, Priya went to ask the librarian if he had seen Nashira coming or not.
ImageImage
-The greatest mistake is the mistake from which we learn nothing.

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 12.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » August 2nd, 2017, 9:24 am

Iris slipped into the library after the twins. She headed over to the spell book section, but kept an eye on the twins. They might provide some entertainment.

((OOC: I'll be the librarian, if that's ok with you. He has a profile in the NPC records as well, so that's how I'm playing him.))

Mr. Galway, the librarian, was standing behind the checkout counter, reading a thick book. He spotted Priya coming and bookmarked it with a sigh. Another student... He waited for her to approach him, maybe she'd been heading elsewhere.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Second Year Student
Second Year Student
Points on hand: 308.00

Postby Rosaline55 » August 11th, 2017, 11:59 am

((It's Okay with me.))
"Sorry to disturb you, Mr Galway,but have you seen Nashira of the second year by any chance" asked Priya politely.
ImageImage
-The greatest mistake is the mistake from which we learn nothing.

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”