Just discovered this forum

A place for those old welcome topics, return topics and Meet the Moderator topics of ex-moderators.

Moderator: Professors

cluelesspuffidor
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 73.00
Pottermore Username: cluelesspuffindor

Just discovered this forum

Postby cluelesspuffidor » November 1st, 2015, 10:56 pm

Hi everyone! :D
I've been a hardcore potterhead for 7years.but I just found out about this forum(what a shame) so...here I am!
And...I have one question:
how am I supposed to be sorted into my house? Because I couldn't find the sorting quiz on pottermore.
I'm a mixure of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff(hence my username) and...I'm just really happy to be here! :)

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Re: Just discovered this forum

Postby Little_Tee » November 2nd, 2015, 5:54 pm

:hogwarts:
Hey Cluelesspuffidor and welcome to PFF :D

It's always good to meet another Potterhead :trio: , and I love your username.

cluelesspuffidor wrote:And...I have one question:
how am I supposed to be sorted into my house? Because I couldn't find the sorting quiz on pottermore.

That is a good question. Sadly, Pottermore has just gone through a redesign and update/overhaul in the last month (or there abouts) that included the removal of personalized accounts, the sorting and wand tests, and the interactive atmosphere. Supposedly to modernise and update it in time for the new movie and play coming out soon.

I don't know at the moment how the matter of being sorted is going to be addressed... Hopefully, Rhynn or Jag or another mod can answer that for you soon. I do know that PFF is keeping the four houses and that they have or still are trying to work out how to place or sort new members into which house.

I have heard talk that Pottermore may be reinstating the sorting and wand quizzes as well as adding a few new ones. Like a personalized Patronus one. I haven't read anything officially from them about this yet, but the rumour does look promising, so my fingers are crossed.

Do look around the board and join in. We have some interesting topic areas (even excluding the common room areas, which are nice - at least for Ravenclaw :eagle: ). Discussion and club/group threads, games, theme events, capsule machine, classes, a great AU RPG, classes, upcoming adoptables and more.

And, if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask someone (we're pretty friendly around here and anyone should be pleased to help) :)

Hope to see you around the board and chatroom soon.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoonlitFox
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 1,033.50
Pottermore Username: BloodCat122

Postby MoonlitFox » November 2nd, 2015, 9:02 pm

Hello, Cluelesspuffidor! Welcome to PFF! Always nice to have another Potterhead join our ranks. :D

Little_Tee wrote::hogwarts:

cluelesspuffidor wrote:And...I have one question:

That is a good question. Sadly, Pottermore has just gone through a redesign and update/overhaul in the last month (or there abouts) that included the removal of personalized accounts, the sorting and wand tests, and the interactive atmosphere. Supposedly to modernise and update it in time for the new movie and play coming out soon.

I don't know at the moment how the matter of being sorted is going to be addressed... Hopefully, Rhynn or Jag or another mod can answer that for you soon. I do know that PFF is keeping the four houses and that they have or still are trying to work out how to place or sort new members into which house.

The staff are still in the process of figuring out a way to sort people.
Image Image Image Image

Hermione Leviosa
Order of Merlin, Second Class
Order of Merlin, Second Class
Points on hand: 335.00
Pottermore Username: DragonProphecy118

Postby Hermione Leviosa » November 2nd, 2015, 9:31 pm

Hi and Welcome to PFF, Cluelesspuffidor! Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage click stamps

Lindsay
VIP Member
VIP Member
Points on hand: 937.00
Pottermore Username: AccioSword24606
PM Points: 1487

Postby Lindsay » November 3rd, 2015, 8:07 am

Welcome to PFF! Hope to see you around! :D

cluelesspuffidor
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 73.00
Pottermore Username: cluelesspuffindor

Postby cluelesspuffidor » November 3rd, 2015, 11:46 am

Little_Tee wrote::hogwarts:

I have heard talk that Pottermore may be reinstating the sorting and wand quizzes as well as adding a few new ones. Like a personalized Patronus one. I haven't read anything officially from them about this yet, but the rumour does look promising, so my fingers are crossed.

Do look around the board and join in. We have some interesting topic areas (even excluding the common room areas, which are nice - at least for Ravenclaw :eagle: ). Discussion and club/group threads, games, theme events, capsule machine, classes, a great AU RPG, classes, upcoming adoptables and more.

And, if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask someone (we're pretty friendly around here and anyone should be pleased to help) :)

Hope to see you around the board and chatroom soon.

Hi and thank you for the friendly answer.hopefully I'll be hanging around here more often.I'd love to join in the chatroom ;)

@moonlitfox @hermioneleviosa @lindsay
Hi and thank you guys.I'm so happy to be here.Having potterhead friends who are just as passionate as you are is something I've always wanted(and never had!) ^~^ :) ;) :trio:

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 1.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » November 3rd, 2015, 4:35 pm

Welcome! Fairly new here ad in about the same situation. Hugs to you and other potterheads.
ImageImageImage

Jeanie1914
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 716.26
Pottermore Username: PotionMoon14300

Postby Jeanie1914 » November 3rd, 2015, 9:40 pm

Hi and welcome :)

It is always good to meet another Potterhead

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lindsay
VIP Member
VIP Member
Points on hand: 937.00
Pottermore Username: AccioSword24606
PM Points: 1487

Postby Lindsay » November 4th, 2015, 7:44 am

cluelesspuffidor wrote:
@moonlitfox @hermioneleviosa @lindsay
Hi and thank you guys.I'm so happy to be here.Having potterhead friends who are just as passionate as you are is something I've always wanted(and never had!) ^~^ :) ;) :trio:

Yes! I totally agree! PFF feels so comfortable because all of us passionate Potterheads have finally found a place to come together and explore our passion. And everyone here is soooo nice, you will be shocked! :D

No drama, just fun…always… ;)

Glad you're here! 8-)

Adalaise
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 5.00
Pottermore Username: SnitchAuror19168
PM Points: 4721

Postby Adalaise » November 4th, 2015, 11:33 pm

Welcome to PFF hope to see you around the forum
ImageImageImage