discover bar in GoF

All Pottermore-related archived topics can be found in here!

Moderator: Professors

LilJoeyKangaroo
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 0.00
Pottermore Username: GlowCharm19278

discover bar in GoF

Postby LilJoeyKangaroo » May 20th, 2015, 5:57 am

Hi there I am having some trouble with filling the discover bar in two moments in Goblet of Fire

The first one is The Misty More
I have gone though both zoom levels and collected everything in both, hovered over everything that moves and checked guides to make sure I have not missed anything, but the discover bar has not fully filled up. I have checked my trunk to make sure all items are there and I am missing the Valerian Sprigs in my trunk, but they are no longer showing in the moment. How do I fix this so I can fill the discover bar

The second one is The Campsite
Again having the same problem with this chapter, I interacted with everything collected everything and checked guides to make sure I am not missing anything and again checked my trunk to make sure all items were there, this time I am missing the Flower Heads they have been collected from the moment as they are not longer available to be collected, but they are not in my trunk. Again, the discover bar is almost full, and missing one thing but again is not filling up

PLEASE HELP! any ideas how to fix this?? I have tried logging out and back in again, and clearing internet history, but no luck. Any tips?

Bren
Wizard/Witch
Wizard/Witch
Points on hand: 9,229.00
Pottermore Username: CentaurPatronus2539

Re: discover bar in GoF

Postby Bren » May 20th, 2015, 6:14 am

From what I remember I had problems with my slug in The Misty Moor and it only fixed itself after I did a restart on my computer, sorry can't help with the Campsite.
ImageImage
Image Image ImageImageImage

LilJoeyKangaroo
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 0.00
Pottermore Username: GlowCharm19278

Postby LilJoeyKangaroo » May 20th, 2015, 6:52 am

Yay I have filled them both

Misty More I had to wait for the slug that's moving to go all the way across the screen

Campsite there was a collectable that wasn't on any of the guides. On the row of tents closest to the bottom of the screen the first tent on the left a blue one bottom left corner of the tent was a collectable

Bren
Wizard/Witch
Wizard/Witch
Points on hand: 9,229.00
Pottermore Username: CentaurPatronus2539

Postby Bren » May 20th, 2015, 7:53 am

Thats good you've got those sorted :D some of those moments are really frustrating.
ImageImage
Image Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Pottermore Archive”