PSHome Halloween - Indexed

All Pottermore-related archived topics can be found in here!

Moderator: Professors

Rhynn
Honorary Member - VIP
Honorary Member - VIP
Points on hand: 2,956.00
Pottermore Username: SeerHawthorn125

PSHome Halloween - Indexed

Postby Rhynn » October 22nd, 2013, 5:30 pm

Just saw something interesting on Twitter, so I clicked the link and got to a spanish website... thankfully Google Chrome offered to translate, so I could actually understand what was written. So if the translation is somewhat odd, blame google translate!

harrylatino.com wrote:PS Home will celebrate Halloween with new extras to Pottermore
The official PlayStation blog announced that PlayStation Home will close for maintenance this October 23 at 8:00 AM (London time). Upon completion of the update, users will see new content of Pottermore in PlayStation 3 exclusive version.

For starters, the Great Hall Pottermore 3D on PlayStation Home will Halloween decoration pumpkins, bats flying and night lighting. According to Sony, the Great Hall will also include "new exclusive levels and appropriately creepy" available for a limited time. additional Portions includes new Death Eater masks and robes to dress your avatar in PlayStation Home. And to cap gold, Pottermore PlayStation Home will also feature a new scenario that could be Malfoy Manor. The official announcement of Sony does not specify the identity of the place, but technically not called him the death eaters death eaters but simply "followers of Lord Voldemort." Description of the new scenario is as follows:

Who knows what dark magic has taken place being this wall? This majestic century-old mansion is the perfect residence for aspiring witch or wizard.
The announcement included several images of the mysterious mansion and other Pottermore update:

Outside the mansion
Inside the mansion
New robes and masks (ahem) "follower of Voldemort"
The Great Hall decorated for Halloween
A game of the Great Hall this season exclusive

PlayStation Home is not the only one who planned decorate your Great Hall to celebrate Halloween. On Saturday, Leavesden Studios decorated the original scenery movies Harry Potter to welcome visitors with a replica of the Halloween feast Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

The 'great hall exclusive' game looks like nothing more than a themed version of the Charms Class game. Which is fun, but it gets old quickly. The Death Eater stuff looks pretty cool, I might get it if it doesn't cost a fortune... a.k.a. if I still have enough on my account, I'll get it but otherwise, no. I really hope the mansion is actually Malfoy Mansion, because that would just be awesome :D
ImageImageImage

Hermione Leviosa
Order of Merlin, Second Class
Order of Merlin, Second Class
Points on hand: 335.00
Pottermore Username: DragonProphecy118

Re: PSHome Halloween

Postby Hermione Leviosa » April 5th, 2015, 5:02 pm

Cool pics. :D I would like to see more of the mansion.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage click stamps

Return to “Pottermore Archive”