Sorting hat quiz does not load! - Indexed

All Pottermore-related archived topics can be found in here!

Moderator: Professors

radcult
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 0.00
Pottermore Username: ScaleDust27994

Sorting hat quiz does not load! - Indexed

Postby radcult » October 12th, 2013, 9:18 am

Please help. I created an account in pottermore, and once I do everything up until the sorting hat, it does not let me start the quiz, it just keep loading, i tried deleting my cookies, logging off and back on, then refreshing but nothing. :cry: [img]file:///Users/andresmaduro/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202013-10-12%20at%2010.09.53%20AM.png[/img]

Riverfirebolt
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 882.26
Pottermore Username: RiverFirebolt9905

Re: Sorting hat quiz does not load!

Postby Riverfirebolt » October 13th, 2013, 12:56 am

Hi Radcult, welcome to the forum.

I have moved your uestion to the Pottermore Technical Issues Section where it fits a little better.

There are a few things you can try to solve the general problems with Pottermore, you have already cleared your caches, you can try updating your flash player and your browser making sure you have the latest version of both. You could try switching browsers especially if you are using Internet explorer as this seems to have more problems than most when running Pottermore. Make sure you are only running Pottermore in one window.

These are the main fixes, we have more ideas here. If none of this works either come back to us and we will see if we can think of anything else or contact Pottermore, there is a way it is well hidden but we have directions for it here.

As a last resort as you haven't got that far with the site yet you may need to try again with a new account.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pottermore Archive”