WHICH HARRY POTTER CHARACTER IS YOUR COMPLETE OPPOSITE?

Talk about anything to do with Harry Potter!

Moderator: Professors

Pamela Bode
Second Year Student
Second Year Student
Points on hand: 178.00

WHICH HARRY POTTER CHARACTER IS YOUR COMPLETE OPPOSITE?

Postby Pamela Bode » November 3rd, 2017, 11:30 am

I really liked this. Even happier at the answer. I'd love to know about you all...
You got: Ron
Ron wasn't always the sharpest tool in the shed, but you are. Whereas you enjoy time alone and reading, Ron probably wouldn't be caught dead with a book that wasn't assigned to him to read.

LINK:https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/which-harry-potter-character-is-your-complete-opposite?utm_term=.ui96wx0wN#.eivON3wNB
Last edited by Pamela Bode on November 4th, 2017, 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
The stories we love best do live in us forever, so whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

Dia
Wizengamot Warlock
Wizengamot Warlock
Points on hand: 5,244.50
Pottermore Username: MoonFang207

Re: WHICH HARRY POTTER CHARACTER IS YOUR COMPLETE OPPOSITE?

Postby Dia » November 3rd, 2017, 12:41 pm

Pssst.... I think you forgot the link to the quiz: https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwa ... e-opposite

You got: Harry
Harry tended to seek out adventure despite the obvious danger, but you're more of a cautious person who doesn't like to ruffle feathers. Also, while Harry just has a few close friends, you tend to be friendly with a larger group.

Oh the irony. Tbh, the cautious part is pretty correct. I wouldn't say I'm a "friend with a larger group" thing except the more I think about it I guess that's true. I do have a wide circle so whatever. Sorry Harry, my love!
Image Image Image
“I never meant to cause you trouble. And I never meant to do you wrong.
And ah well if I ever caused you trouble. And oh no I never meant to do you harm.” ϟ Image

Pamela Bode
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Postby Pamela Bode » November 4th, 2017, 1:01 am

Dia wrote:Pssst.... I think you forgot the link to the quiz: https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwa ... e-opposite

You got: Harry
Harry tended to seek out adventure despite the obvious danger, but you're more of a cautious person who doesn't like to ruffle feathers. Also, while Harry just has a few close friends, you tend to be friendly with a larger group.

Oh the irony. Tbh, the cautious part is pretty correct. I wouldn't say I'm a "friend with a larger group" thing except the more I think about it I guess that's true. I do have a wide circle so whatever. Sorry Harry, my love!

Sorry Dia and thankyou, I think I am the most stupid person on Earth to forget to add the link to the quiz. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll edit it.
Its interesting you got Harry, well, if you're cautious, oh I understand, but I think if you're a Slytherin, then you just might be cautious :?
Anway, thanks... :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:
The stories we love best do live in us forever, so whether you come back by page or by big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 131.00

Postby Rosaline55 » November 5th, 2017, 1:32 am

Thanks for posting the quiz Pamela Bode. Here's my result. You got: Draco
Draco is self-serving, generally pretty rude to other people, and really just kind of a LICORICE WAND. But not you! You're friendly, loyal, and would know not to insult a Hippogriff.
ImageImage
-The greatest mistake is the mistake from which we learn nothing.

Pamela Bode
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Postby Pamela Bode » November 5th, 2017, 11:07 am

Rosaline55 wrote:Thanks for posting the quiz Pamela Bode. Here's my result. You got: Draco
Draco is self-serving, generally pretty rude to other people, and really just kind of a LICORICE WAND. But not you! You're friendly, loyal, and would know not to insult a Hippogriff.

Good to see you got Draco.. :dracoscarf:

Dia
Wizengamot Warlock
Wizengamot Warlock
Points on hand: 5,244.50
Pottermore Username: MoonFang207

Postby Dia » November 5th, 2017, 8:28 pm

Pamela Bode wrote:Sorry Dia and thankyou, I think I am the most stupid person on Earth to forget to add the link to the quiz. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll edit it.
Its interesting you got Harry, well, if you're cautious, oh I understand, but I think if you're a Slytherin, then you just might be cautious :?
Anway, thanks... :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

No worries! And you most definitely are not, we all do goober stuff like that. Yesterday I told my Dad I had to go look for my cell phone and it was literally in my hand. Took me a few seconds to realize lol.

It's still weird to get Harry. I mean, really, yeah I'm cautious and I'd be scared of breaking school rules like Hermione but I'd be too worried about them (Harry and Ron and whoever else) to let them go alone. Plus I'm curious and I'd want to know and be apart of the group.
Image Image Image
“I never meant to cause you trouble. And I never meant to do you wrong.
And ah well if I ever caused you trouble. And oh no I never meant to do you harm.” ϟ Image

Nymphadora Brown
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 77.00
Pottermore Username: Narcissa Brown

Postby Nymphadora Brown » November 6th, 2017, 7:08 am

Ahem I got Ron too...
COURAGE DOES NOT ALWAYS ROAR.SOMETIMES COURAGE IS A SMALL VOICE SAYING AT THE END OF THE DAY 'I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW'.
- HUFFLEPUFF

Pamela Bode
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Postby Pamela Bode » November 6th, 2017, 9:45 am

Dia wrote: Yesterday I told my Dad I had to go look for my cell phone and it was literally in my hand. Took me a few seconds to realize lol.
It's still weird to get Harry. I mean, really, yeah I'm cautious and I'd be scared of breaking school rules like Hermione but I'd be too worried about them (Harry and Ron and whoever else) to let them go alone. Plus I'm curious and I'd want to know and be apart of the group.

That cell phone incident was so funny Dia! :lol:
I can see what you mean. You are more like Hermione than Harry, but even Hermione was a rule breaker sometimes, and Harry went by the rules sometimes too. But you know, these quizzes, maybe if you try it another time you'll get an entirely differnt someone, they are so foolish (the quizzes I mean.)

Pamela Bode
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Postby Pamela Bode » November 24th, 2017, 11:14 am

Okay, so I retook the quiz, but got Ron again. :)

Cora Ticum
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 11,796.00
Pottermore Username: VineUnicorn20895

Postby Cora Ticum » November 24th, 2017, 12:20 pm

I took the quiz too and just like Rosaline I got Draco. :)

Well, I can say I am quite happy with that result. It's quite a big compliment to hear that you are the opposite of Draco Malfoy. :lol:
The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong. - Laura Ingalls Wilder
ImageImageImage

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”