What would would be the titles of the new Harry Potter films if they ever get remade?

Talk about anything to do with Harry Potter!

Moderator: Professors

TheMusicdewd22
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 53.00
Pottermore Username: TheMusicdewd22

What would would be the titles of the new Harry Potter films if they ever get remade?

Postby TheMusicdewd22 » August 14th, 2017, 9:36 am

Honestly, the series should and will evidently get rebooted. The films went downhill after Goblet of Fire, but I think Chamber of Secrets is the only one that has stood the test of time. But the reboot should skip the first two books and start at Prisoner of Azkaban.

Why? Because I feel Chris Columbus did an excellent job of laying out the entire universe, characters, costumes, design, music, and capturing the overall atmosphere of Harry Potter and I don't think anyone could make better adaptions of the first two books than he did. Harry will just get a brief introduction of his life at the beginning of Prisoner of Azkaban.

So here is my idea of what the titles should be if the Harry Potter films get remade:

1. Harry Potter and the Marauder's Map - based off of the book, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban."
2. Harry Potter and the Hungarian Horntail - Part 1 of Year 4 based on the book, ""Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
3. Harry Potter and the Parting of the Ways - Part 2 of Year 4 based on the book, ""Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
4. Harry Potter and the Ministry of Magic - Part 1 of Year 5 based on the book, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."
5. Harry Potter and the Department of Mysteries - Part 2 of Year 5 based on the book, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."
6. Harry Potter and the Legacy of Evil - based off the book, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."
7. Harry Potter and the Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Part 1 based off of the book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
8. Harry Potter and the Search for Horcruxes - Part 2 based off of the book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
9. Harry Potter and the Final Battle of Hogwarts - Part 3 based off of the book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”