Cursed Child ticket swap

Talk about anything to do with Harry Potter!

Moderator: Professors

ankitadmello123
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 51.00
Pottermore Username: ankitadmello123

Re: Cursed Child ticket swap

Postby ankitadmello123 » March 12th, 2018, 3:40 pm

Hi Everyone!

I have 4 tickets for both Parts 1 and 2 on April 25th 2018 in the stalls. They were a wedding present for my sister and her husband but unfortunately they can only be in London betweenJuly 14th - 22nd 2018! Very specific I know :( If anyone has 4 tickets or even 2 to swap with me during this time, I would be so super grateful! :snitch:

Ankita

iku1992
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 52.00

Postby iku1992 » April 17th, 2018, 5:10 am

Leonieh wrote:I have 2 tickets front row of dress circle for both parts sat 28th July 2018. No longer able to attend due to a family wedding. I would much rather swap than sell back as really disappointed about the clash of dates. Any time other than mid July- August. Please get in touch if you can help!

Are you still wanting to swap these?
I have 2 tickets i would like to swap too!

smortime wrote:Hi,

To any old posters and new readers, I have tickets to both part 1 and 2 for 2 adults on 11th August 2018. They were purchased as a gift for my wife, the biggest fan I know, and we were both devastated when we found out we wouldn't be able to attend. They are balcony seats.

Any alternative dates considered.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi, are these tickets still available to swap? I have 2 tickets that i need to swap too!

amytkenyon
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 51.00

Postby amytkenyon » May 3rd, 2018, 5:20 am

Hey everyone!

I purchased 4 tickets to the Cursed Child on the 7th July (parts one and two).

One of my group can no longer make it, and I'm really hoping to be able to swap them for tickets on the 14th or 15th July instead.

They are Balcony/E3-6. £20 a ticket.

If anyone has 4 tickets they would like to swap then let me know. Ideally the 14th or 15th July but if you have any other weekend in the next few months let me know and Ill see if we can make it work.

Thanks guys

Amy

gameofzones
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 52.00
Pottermore Username: gameofzones

Postby gameofzones » June 12th, 2018, 10:59 pm

I have 4 tickets for Sat Dec 22nd in New York for parts 1 and 2. Balcony Row F Seats 2-10. Would love to swap with someone for an earlier date or sell it.

gameofzones wrote:Would love to swap 4 tickets for Sat Dec 22 New York Lyric Theater for parts 1 and 2 for an earlier date

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”