Forum-Wide Weekly Poll #15 - Indexed

Welcome to the PFF Archives. The archives contain all old topics which we don't want to delete, but don't need to be where they used to be anymore either.
The Archive contains all old topics which we still want to keep around. You can't post in here, it's only for reading!

Moderator: Professors

What year did you join PFF?

27%
33%
13%
20%
7%

Total votes: 15

Jag17
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 6,820.50
Pottermore Username: noxstorm144

Re: Forum-Wide Weekly Poll #15

Postby Jag17 » April 8th, 2015, 9:35 am

I join PFF way back on my 17th birthday August 19th 2011.

I found PFF because I found a different website called Tweeting.com I was looking for pottermore information and they had some good information but they were also keep asking people to join a new website called pottermore fan forum so after a few days I decided to join and I never expected to stay on here for more then a day since never been a forum person but as you can tell I am stuck here for ever now but that is a good thing lol.
ImageImage

Pumpkin
Head of Department
Head of Department
Points on hand: 2,826.68
Pottermore Username: VioletCitrouille5574

Postby Pumpkin » April 8th, 2015, 9:37 am

*steps out of darkness* It was I, Skyye.

I remember the day you joined because it was the day that Red and Apple (Honey) joined, if you remember them.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Rhynn
Honorary Member - VIP
Honorary Member - VIP
Points on hand: 2,956.00
Pottermore Username: SeerHawthorn125

Postby Rhynn » April 8th, 2015, 11:22 am

20th of August, 2011 :)

I think I've told the story of how I joined several times before, but here I go again xD

I don't really remember how I heard about Pottermore, but I remember signing up for the Magical Quill challenge and being active in a topic about it on ChickenSmoothie (adoptables website). Niffz was in there as well and mentioned PFF; I checked it out and joined right away ^_^
ImageImageImage

Little_Tee
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 948.00
Pottermore Username: OakBludger17261
PM Points: 1362

Postby Little_Tee » April 8th, 2015, 3:04 pm

I joined July 20th, 2014.

I had just been getting into the Wizarding World as a request from a friend. I had joined Pottermore within that month and I wanted a place to go to chat and solve riddles with my fellow Ravenclaws. After some searching I found PFF. When I saw that it offered not just a means for socializing but also classes in the likeness of those offered at Hogwarts, and a roleplaying thread, its own fanzine the Quibbler, and that it had common room threads for each House. I was, needless to say, hooked.

I love it here at PFF.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Riddle7052
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 5,044.00

Postby Riddle7052 » April 8th, 2015, 4:31 pm

I joined beginning of 2013 due to being a new hp fan and having no outlet for my fangirling. Google helped me find PFF thankfully!

Sage
Quibbler Reporter
Quibbler Reporter
Points on hand: 237.00
Pottermore Username: WitchSpell3606
PM Points: 21
Location: In a forest, sitting in a tree overlooking a lake. (USA)

Postby Sage » April 8th, 2015, 6:00 pm

I joined in June last year. I had just joined Pottermore and then I was searching Google for something Harry Potter related when the Quibbler archive showed up. I was checking the dates of some of the ancient quibbler articles and then I saw the help wanted ad for writers. As I was looking around the forum I noticed a topic called Snape's Hideout. It's still there, under ministry of magic, but only when one logs out. It might be why I signed up, because I wanted to know what was all about. It might have spiked my interest because of how much I like the character Severus, but only after I really thought about him after I read way too many fanfictions painting him in a very pleasant light.

Return to “Cellar Archives”