Capsule Collectors Club - Main Topic 2 - Indexed

Welcome to the PFF Archives. The archives contain all old topics which we don't want to delete, but don't need to be where they used to be anymore either.
The Archive contains all old topics which we still want to keep around. You can't post in here, it's only for reading!

Moderator: Professors

User avatar
RoseFirebolt77
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Posts: 4731
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 8:36 pm
Points on hand: 4,995.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: RoseFirebolt77
Location: Texas, USA
Contact:

Re: Capsule Collectors Club - Main Topic 2

Postby RoseFirebolt77 » February 13th, 2014, 3:18 pm

I would like to trade my spare Salazar Slytherin for Potsy's extra Godric Gryffindor please. She will confirm later.
Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
ThestralUnicorn21416
Fifth Year Student
Fifth Year Student
Posts: 614
Joined: August 31st, 2013, 6:05 am
Points on hand: 1,149.38
Gender: Male
Pottermore Username: ThestralUnicorn21416
Contact:

Re: Capsule Collectors Club - Main Topic 2

Postby ThestralUnicorn21416 » February 13th, 2014, 7:04 pm

May I have my fortnightly turn on the machine please?

Thanks.
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Pumpkin
Head of Department
Head of Department
Posts: 4846
Joined: January 8th, 2012, 6:34 am
Points on hand: 2,826.68
Gender: Male
Pottermore Username: VioletCitrouille5574
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: Capsule Collectors Club - Main Topic 2

Postby Pumpkin » February 14th, 2014, 12:47 am

PotionScale wrote:
Pumpkin wrote:Can I have my regular fortnightly token please?

Sorry Pumpkin, you'll have to wait till tomorrow.



Sorry, it said I had my last fortnightly turn on the 31st and it was the 14th, maybe it was two different timezones :D. Can I have it today please?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Heartrose
Wizengamot Warlock
Wizengamot Warlock
Posts: 5288
Joined: May 30th, 2012, 3:41 am
Points on hand: 2,189.17
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: HeartRose25916
Contact:

Re: Capsule Collectors Club - Main Topic 2

Postby Heartrose » February 14th, 2014, 2:06 am

ThestralUnicorn21416 wrote:May I have my fortnightly turn on the machine please?

Thanks.

You may

Image

Pumpkin wrote:
PotionScale wrote:
Pumpkin wrote:Can I have my regular fortnightly token please?

Sorry Pumpkin, you'll have to wait till tomorrow.



Sorry, it said I had my last fortnightly turn on the 31st and it was the 14th, maybe it was two different timezones :D. Can I have it today please?

Correct Pumpkin, we go purely by forum time, which I think is about 16 hours behind you.

And yes you may have a go today.

Image


May I have my normal turn on the machine please?
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
PotionScale
Wizengamot Warlock
Wizengamot Warlock
Posts: 5221
Joined: September 8th, 2011, 11:46 am
Points on hand: 0.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: PotionScale190
Location: Hogsmeade
Contact:

Re: Capsule Collectors Club - Main Topic 2

Postby PotionScale » February 14th, 2014, 3:25 am

Sorry Pumpkin, as Heart said, we go by forum time and you were around half of day early ^^

Elena wrote:Can I have my weekly turn and buy a token from potion collection please?

Thank you

Weekly:
Image
2000 points taken:
Image



Heartrose wrote:May I have my normal turn on the machine please?

Here you go: (lucky ;) )
Image


RoseFirebolt77 wrote:I would like to trade my spare Salazar Slytherin for Potsy's extra Godric Gryffindor please. She will confirm later.

Confirmed, thanks.
Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Pumpkin
Head of Department
Head of Department
Posts: 4846
Joined: January 8th, 2012, 6:34 am
Points on hand: 2,826.68
Gender: Male
Pottermore Username: VioletCitrouille5574
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: Capsule Collectors Club - Main Topic 2

Postby Pumpkin » February 14th, 2014, 3:41 am

Thank you Heart, and no worries Potsy, my fault. :D Sorry, I forgot to ask to buy a token while I was at it? Can I get a hold of that now XD?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Poppy
Head of Department
Head of Department
Posts: 4142
Joined: March 29th, 2012, 2:05 am
Points on hand: 9,206.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: dragonwing9
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Capsule Collectors Club - Main Topic 2

Postby Poppy » February 14th, 2014, 4:43 am

PotionScale wrote:
RoseFirebolt77 wrote:I would like to trade my spare Salazar Slytherin for Potsy's extra Godric Gryffindor please. She will confirm later.

Confirmed, thanks.

Trade done. :) Just want to make sure you realise you already have a Salazar Slytherin.

Pumpkin wrote:Thank you Heart, and no worries Potsy, my fault. :D Sorry, I forgot to ask to buy a token while I was at it? Can I get a hold of that now XD?

Here you go Pumpkin:
Image
1,000 points taken.
*
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
PotionScale
Wizengamot Warlock
Wizengamot Warlock
Posts: 5221
Joined: September 8th, 2011, 11:46 am
Points on hand: 0.00
Gender: Female
Pottermore Username: PotionScale190
Location: Hogsmeade
Contact:

Re: Capsule Collectors Club - Main Topic 2

Postby PotionScale » February 14th, 2014, 5:22 am

Poppy wrote:
PotionScale wrote:
RoseFirebolt77 wrote:I would like to trade my spare Salazar Slytherin for Potsy's extra Godric Gryffindor please. She will confirm later.

Confirmed, thanks.

Trade done. :) Just want to make sure you realise you already have a Salazar Slytherin.

Yup, I'm aware of that :)

And with that, I think it would be best to close this thread. New one will be up shortly.
Image Image Image Image Image


Return to “Cellar Archives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests