Adoptables Websites 6 - Indexed

Welcome to the PFF Archives. The archives contain all old topics which we don't want to delete, but don't need to be where they used to be anymore either.
The Archive contains all old topics which we still want to keep around. You can't post in here, it's only for reading!

Moderator: Professors

Whispers
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 30,338.00
Pottermore Username: PhoenixMagic4503

Re: Adoptables Websites 6

Postby Whispers » May 23rd, 2015, 4:04 am

SunsetRose wrote:And competition in the alpine, fierce? It was super easy for me, even when. 60+ people were in there c:

Was that when they were still the only eggs dropping, or when they were mixed in with others already? /curious

Frozen hatchlings don't have breed specific actions, so if you want to use Splash you need to let it grow up.
Image ImageImage

~~ My wand: Hawthorn, Phoenix Feather, 12 1/4", Surprisingly Swishy <3 ~~
~~ PFF Student ID: 24R046 ~~

SunsetRose
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 198.00
Pottermore Username: GlowMoon9551

Postby SunsetRose » May 23rd, 2015, 4:11 am

It was just the new releases :)
I'll just put IB in the name :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Whispers
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby Whispers » May 23rd, 2015, 4:17 am

SunsetRose wrote:I'll just put IB in the name :)

That's a good plan. I use 'M' for messy lineages that I don't want to breed, but do want to keep on my scroll. Although there's nothing wrong with messy or inbred lineages - it's all a matter of personal preference :).

Edit: Got one more pygmy and then accidentally clicked on a Frost egg and locked myself <_<. Guess that last pygmy will have to wait. Dangit, and it was the last one I needed XD.

Edit 2: Caught that second pygmy. Assuming none of these are super cute, I'm set (I don't usually hoard non-traditional species) ^_^.
Image ImageImage

MoonlitFox
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 1,030.50
Pottermore Username: BloodCat122

Postby MoonlitFox » May 23rd, 2015, 12:38 pm

Skyye of Ember wrote:Lovely Moon! BTW here's a gene scroll competition. He's giving away gene scrolls to newbies by writing something about your dragons! ^_^

Thanks for the link. I won't be able to get the Iridescent or Shimmer genes that I want, but I can get the Speckle gene that I want if I win the competition.
I'm in the middle of writing a bio for the dragon I plan on entering. So far I got this:
Spoiler: show
In the dark waters of the Leviathan Trench, Marganth was hatched into a small clan well known for warring against neighboring clans. While growing up, he spent most of his time helping his mother heal wounded dragons in the clans' healing chambers. His mother was grateful for the help and soon started teaching her son the more intricate aspects in the art of healing. His father however, highly disapproved.

It's my first time creating an original character.
Image Image Image Image

Whispers
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby Whispers » May 23rd, 2015, 12:54 pm

I love that bio so far, MoonlitFox! Post the rest when you have it? I'd love to read all of it :).
Last edited by Whispers on May 24th, 2015, 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

Hermione Leviosa
Order of Merlin, Second Class
Order of Merlin, Second Class
Points on hand: 335.00
Pottermore Username: DragonProphecy118

Postby Hermione Leviosa » May 23rd, 2015, 5:01 pm

:shock: Maybe you meant Moonlit, Whispers?
I can't wait to see the new DC adults. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage click stamps

SunsetRose
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 198.00
Pottermore Username: GlowMoon9551

Postby SunsetRose » May 23rd, 2015, 7:44 pm

Ugh. Hurry up and grow TJ's dragons! I really want to know the names of the new releases XD
Mine are so close to hatching XO but I'm still stating at the big gaping hole xD

EDIT: I abandoned my Cassare (4d 13h left with a big gaping hole, the person who caught it was probably very happy) to try and snag something rare in the hourly drop. It didn't give anything though, so I looked in the AP. Missed a Red (:() but caught a PINK! Very excited, and look at it's lineage! Link I think it's a checker[board]? If not I fail miserably XD. But I'm definitely keeping that beauty! xD
Now, to pray that it will gender female... if it genders male... DX *gets into praying stance* *prays* XD
Not that I'll be able to continue the lineage though... D:. It would've been a fun lineage to continue anyway, if the trolling Bright/Old Pinks hadn't discontinued >.<
ImageImage
ImageImage

Whispers
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby Whispers » May 24th, 2015, 2:56 am

TJ's birthday dragons grew up! I quite like them all, though I won't be hoarding them :).

I've decided to go with Pokemon names for them. Two-heads: Jessie and James, and Cassidy and Butch. Pygmies: Chari and Zard, and Mag and Namar. Haven't settled on Drake names yet.

@ Sunsetrose: That is indeed a checker. Well, the last generation isn't *quite* a checker, but it's close enough that you could call it that. It's also VERY lovely. I could breed you a double-checker with Bright Pinks, Storms and Winters that might serve as a mate. It's not a perfect match, but it does continue the Bright Pinks in the first and second generations. And with Bright Pinks discontinued, getting a perfect match might take time (if possible at all) anyway. Just let me know.

I unlock in a few hours. If you want, you can send that egg to me via Magi and I'll influence it female and hatch it for you, then send it back. Influence doesn't 100% guarantee a certain gender, but it gives significantly better results than just hoping for the best :).
Last edited by Whispers on May 24th, 2015, 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

Skyye of Ember
Unspeakable
Unspeakable
Points on hand: 5,722.50
Pottermore Username: FlightDragon1354
Location: Hateshinaku Tooi Sora Ni~ In the endlessly far sky...

Postby Skyye of Ember » May 24th, 2015, 3:54 am

MoonlitFox wrote:
Spoiler: show
In the dark waters of the Leviathan Trench, Marganth was hatched into a small clan well known for warring against neighboring clans. While growing up, he spent most of his time helping his mother heal wounded dragons in the clans' healing chambers. His mother was grateful for the help and soon started teaching her son the more intricate aspects in the art of healing. His father however, highly disapproved.

It's my first time creating an original character.

Love the intro Moon! :) I really like the conflict. And as whispers' say if you don't mind sharing the story. And I'm rooting for you to win!! :D

Meh I thought my first three eggs will hatch today, and found out tomorrow's the hatching day. :? And the second one will be two days from now.Wah can't wait... XD
Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage

Whispers
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby Whispers » May 24th, 2015, 1:58 pm

Turns out the hard-to-get phase the new release eggs had, was a glitch. TJ fixed it and they're now common.

(Of course, I had to spend hours catching them while they were still rare <_<. Wish I'd known that was gonna be fixed XD,)
Image ImageImage

Return to “Cellar Archives”